Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Is the Auto refresh working for anybody? Doesn't seem to work for me using Firefox.

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I can't access the webcam at all! :cry:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
What IS that tough guy doing on that climbing frame on the left? I can't watch in case he falls; it's like Man On Wire.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
So with the scaffolding going up around the wire brush is something about the happen there now, btw what is the wire brush thingy for

Mr Natterjack, do you know if there are plans for a second webcam, as soon as the view to the exisiing one gets blocked by the progress?

When the web-cam was put up, it was said that it would need to be repositioned when the South Stand was erected as this will block the view of the West & North Stands.

Whether the club will leave the original (filming the back of the sand) and erect a second one, I do not know.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
So what timescale are we looking at until the steelwork for the next stand is started?
I'm getting bored with the east stand now.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
It'll be several weeks yet. There's a lot of work to do to get the 2 huge roof foundations / walls in.

What about the rest of the East Stand? It is clearly having lots done to it right now but when will the rest of the steel go up?

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
When the web-cam was put up, it was said that it would need to be repositioned when the South Stand was erected as this will block the view of the West & North Stands.

Whether the club will leave the original (filming the back of the sand) and erect a second one, I do not know.
:thumbsup:

Thanks for that. Seems like you've started a trend now. You'll be answering questions until the day the stadium opens!!:D

What about the rest of the East Stand? It is clearly having lots done to it right now but when will the rest of the steel go up?

They're starting the second half of it today!

:thumbsup:

Thanks for that. Seems like you've started a trend now. You'll be answering questions until the day the stadium opens!!:D

No problem. I know how much this stadium means to you having talked to some of your fans. I just hope you lot still talk to me when Swansea stick 4 past you in the cup :fishing: :wink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They're starting the second half of it today!

No problem. I know how much this stadium means to you having talked to some of your fans. I just hope you lot still talk to me when Swansea stick 4 past you in the cup :fishing: :wink:

Cup runs are only important for clubs with no hope of promotion :jester:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
A roof for the away fans? Within 30 yards of the pitch??? Bloody LUXURY

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Do a good job on the stadium and you can stick 10 past us! :laugh:

Cup runs are only important for clubs with no hope of promotion :jester:

Shouldn't WE be taking it seriously then?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here