Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Even giving consideration to how exciting the work on site is, it's still hard to associate what we're seeing there with this...

I hope not. There's been an earthquake and the ground has split into 2.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I had a quick look in person yesterday - everythink looks very pristine and neat. That chalk bank opposite is much nearer than the webcam makes it look: weird to think they're going to build the biggest and facility-heavy stand of the lot there still.

And the noo noo was hiding coquettishly beneath the stand. :love:

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It's all up to date here :thumbsup:

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
when i came back from the tournament at stanmer park yesterday, one thing that surprised me was the sheer size of the east stand. I don't think that the pictures or the drawings actually does it justice.

If you've not been upto take a look, then do so as it looks amazing!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
To flirt lightheartedly with men to win their admiration and affection.

:thumbsup:

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Why hasn't the big crane be erected today?

I hope they aint broke it, cause its gonna be a bastard climbing up that steel with the next piece on their backs if they have.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
They still need to move it slightly to the right so we can see the whole stand....Please Natterjack can you do this for us

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
7.30am. Looks like they're getting ready to start a game of car conkers.

EastbourneGull

Oct 1, 2008
No he can't. I refer you to THIS.

I still can't see how the webcam can remain in the same position throughout the build. Once the south stand goes up plus stuff in the south east corner I think we're going to have a very restricted view of the site. I know the club wants to be able to have a time lapse video of the build but IMO this will be a cheap two minute thrill - a far less rewarding experience than having the webcam moved into the optimum position from time to time over the next two years.

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
I still can't see how the webcam can remain in the same position throughout the build. Once the south stand goes up plus stuff in the south east corner I think we're going to have a very restricted view of the site. I know the club wants to be able to have a time lapse video of the build but IMO this will be a cheap two minute thrill - a far less rewarding experience than having the webcam moved into the optimum position from time to time over the next two years.

That is actually a very good point... Perhaps an additional webcam would be possible once there's a little more infrastructure there....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here