DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Can ya tell what it is yet?

Rolf_Harris_Picapp_34468.jpg

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Has anyone else noticed that the full screen option has gone now? Is there any way to get it back?

People were going on about the full screen and auto-refresh. I had neither. The whole of that section was taken up by the Seagulls logo. So I changed the screen resolution to its highest, and BINGO. There they were! If you change to a higher reso you should find it again.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
People were going on about the full screen and auto-refresh. I had neither. The whole of that section was taken up by the Seagulls logo. So I changed the screen resolution to its highest, and BINGO. There they were! If you change to a higher reso you should find it again.

On mine I can just see the corner of the box and clicking on that works.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Who else is looking forward to JS's pictures today. It looks like there as been a lot going on off camera.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
There are now officially too many horizontal beams across the stand to be able to count them. And two lucky sods are in stadium gig-style CHERRY PICKERS having a good luck at the sizable erection close up.

I also counted 15 workers on site. Are they multiplying like tribbles?

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
And not forgetting that all that lovely terracing is going to be covered. It's easy - having suffered Withdean for so long - to forget that there will be a big roof and to look at the work done so far as almost ready for use. Pinch yourself - it's coming true.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looks like he's having a dump, too.

brighton_tom

Jul 23, 2008
why has there been a big blob of cement poured on the pitch area just infront of the east stand??

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Another week begins with the ground looking a lot dryer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here