Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

If you want an impression of the speed of the erection (ooooh er) use the calender to pick out progress on a week by week basis.:ascarf::drink: just eight weeks ago that was still a muddy field

at the speed their going, i reckon the main structure will be up by the end of the year

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
They are cracking on with it, that's true. To think that no steel had been erected just 13 work days ago, it's just BLOOMing astounding.

Attachments

• 01.JPG
    01.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 424
  • 02.JPG
    02.JPG
    36 KB · Views: 426
Last edited:

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I can't help thinking this is going to look "almost done" very quickly indeed. Then while they're doing stuff like electrics, pitch laying and all that stuff, we'll have all the MOANERS on this thread prattling on about how long all the snagging is taking and ask why it isn't ready yet.

You know it's going to happen. Next season people will be MOANING that falmer is finished and we're not playing there, just because the outside shell is built.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
You know it's going to happen. Next season people will be MOANING that falmer is finished and we're not playing there, just because the outside shell is built.

Hopefully, they have thought about an internal webcam as an external on is going to be pretty useless once all four sides are up

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Speaking of which, more of the arch going up

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I'm loving your work Natterjack, that makes it nice and clear. Many thanks for that.
I also thought that white bit was the start of the arch. It looked big enough when I pottered along there for a gander on Sunday, but thats just the supporting bit at the back ! Holy hell, this thing is going to be HUGE.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
It makes it ALL so much clearer now.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Good to see from Natterjacks image that the TV gantry will be facing the 3 tier stand . Will look all the more impressive on TV

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Excellent - and perfect sightlines for an extra tier if it's needed. God it's going to be GREAT.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Good to see from Natterjacks image that the TV gantry will be facing the 3 tier stand . Will look all the more impressive on TV

I was always under the impression the TV camara's will be on the 3 tier stand facing the smaller one :shrug:

Guess we wont really know until it's done but hopefully wont matter as i'll be there every game anyway :albion2:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Who is that player on the pitch Natterjack ? It looks like he's having a strike at goal, but that'd be a very difficult angle from there I'd have thought. Rather ambitious. It looks like he's skied it anyway.

Craig Davies ?

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
They've said several times that the TV gantry will definitely be in the 3 tier stand, unfortunately.

Thought so.

Will that mean the sound will be captured from the 3 tier stand thus making it sound as though even though it appears to not have many fans they are making loads of noise?

Does that even make sense?! :laugh:

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Out of interest NJ... There's understandably been a lot of talk about how many more people will come to the footy when we're playing in a decent stadium. How do you think it will affect attendances? What's happened at Swansea? (and how much of that is because they're in the championship?) Would be awful to have 12000 empty seats every match. Some people are being wildly optimistic, some wildly pessimistic, and I don't know what to think.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here