Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
That's not a seagull, it's orko from He-man

Orko.jpg

Looks like it is going to carry on into the next teir and lower...

I think I'd probably pay double for my ticket for a massive Orko the height of the West Stand. I'd definitely do it if they put a massive She-Ra down the South Stand...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Is it a Seagull or the shadow of a giant BAT? Easy 10 may want to enlighten us.

Wow, that would be tremendous, my own personalised BLOCK. Sadly I don't think the club are aware that the chap in W3C row F seat 75 is E10. They never asked.

As an aside, I just showed the seats to some bint in the office, and she said it looked like the top half of a PENGUIN (beak at the top, flippers outstretched :angry: )

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Anyone else think it would look good with just that one seagull and the rest of the seats all blue? Or they could make the bottom tier various shades of brown (for pebbles), the middle tier turquoise and put the sun at the other end of the top tier for an authentic beach scene?

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
WANKER
I want to start a thread about an ALBION fan who was buried today !!!!!

Calm down Bobby. Easy did not know the circumstances of your question.

Go back to the Big Board and at the top left you will see an icon "Post New Thread". Click that and you are away.

RIP Martyn.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Anyone else think it would look good with just that one seagull and the rest of the seats all blue? Or they could make the bottom tier various shades of brown (for pebbles), the middle tier turquoise and put the sun at the other end of the top tier for an authentic beach scene?

That sounds beautiful.
Or perhaps they could have the seagull fly gracefully across the seats and around the stands by doing some kind of timelapse video as they change the seat colours.

I'm going to get BensGrandad to write and suggest this.

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes

As I said in my earlier post, I predict at least one more Seagull, on the WSL, just to the right of the players tunnel as you look on the webcam. Ban me if I'm wrong (but only for a day or two please :smile:)

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
Seem to be struggling with it. Seats in, seats out etc. Surely these logos must be pre-designed and the seat locations therefore known. Are they making it up as they go along?

images

Looks like the top left one of these three.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Seem to be struggling with it. Seats in, seats out etc. Surely these logos must be pre-designed and the seat locations therefore known. Are they making it up as they go along?

I had always presumed that these things were designed by computer. Perhaps they put in some of the seats as a guide. This is a professional seating company who have done bigger contracts that the Amex, in spite of what my eyes are telling me, I find it difficult to believe they are making it up as they go along. It certainly looks like it though.

Never mind - however they do it, they are heroes :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here