Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Come on Easy, you're a funny guy but the 1901 gags are getting a bit old. The club are selling more expensive seats to those with more disposable. It's good for the club, which is in turn (in a round about way) is probably good for you!

I'm just JOSHING. I have absolutely no problem with 1901's whatsoever, its just good fun picking on them innit.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
Its being left as a seagull, with no seats in it. Someone cocked up the order, so i'm afraid you may have someone sat on your lap.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Drool.gif

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I'd never even noticed there was a gap.

I mean, noone had mentioned it on here.

(he gets around, doesn't he?)

Maybe it's the official STANDING area?

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I wished they had invested in a higher definition webcam.

The seagull looks a bit pixelated, can't wait to see it in real life.

TheBlueAndWhiteStrips

May 27, 2009
Huntingdon
I have heard they are putting in white space hoppers and everyone who sits in the that area will have to wear white and bounce up and down to make it look like the wings are flapping.

westy

Jul 25, 2003
I had always presumed that these things were designed by computer. Perhaps they put in some of the seats as a guide. This is a professional seating company who have done bigger contracts that the Amex, in spite of what my eyes are telling me, I find it difficult to believe they are making it up as they go along. It certainly looks like it though.

Never mind - however they do it, they are heroes :love:

This is a non debate, there is 0% chance they are making it up as they are going along. EVERYTHING in the stadium has been thought of and planned for months some things years.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
if i end up with a white seat i am going to be f***ing livid

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
The seagull shapes will be white seats with armrests and beer glass holders.

Sadly I'm in the blue seats.

it would be great if the white seat dwellers could turn up in white to matches so that the seagulls remained in view when the stadium was full though!

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
really impressed with the design of the seagull, was a bit worried but now VERY excited to see the overall effect!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here