Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I had always presumed that these things were designed by computer. Perhaps they put in some of the seats as a guide. This is a professional seating company who have done bigger contracts that the Amex, in spite of what my eyes are telling me, I find it difficult to believe they are making it up as they go along. It certainly looks like it though.

Never mind - however they do it, they are heroes :love:

It's probably a bit more tricky when you are on the ground doing it - it looks easier from far away. Maybe they just layed out all the blues seat first so they could check they were all spaced out correctly? Maybe the kiddy fixing them in just got a bit carried away and fixed in a few more than he had to? Better they make sure it's right now and so people can see what it looks like in place, and then alter the design if it looks a bit wrong.

marcos3263

Oct 29, 2009
Fishersgate and Proud
Pretty Logos are all fine and dandy, but they still need to get a wiggle on to get the whole ground done.

It must be so depressing to look round the ground and think, 'bloody e'll 21,000 seat to go, and then I have to stick seat and row numbers on them all, and then take the covers off."

You'd think they would have got the North stand knocked off quick, just to feel like they have acheived something!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
As is always, always the case, it would all simply just look so much more impressive with all the seats left one colour. Ah well, nothing's perfect I guess.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think there should be a smattering of white seats just under the seagulls arse, leading down to the middle tier, so its shitting all over the 1901's.

I wonder if they'll have a school of prawns etched out on their seats.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Sadly I don't think the club are aware that the chap in W3C row F seat 75 is E10.

Ruddy marvelous.
I'm gonna get the back of my seat kicked at every opportunity.

Anyone want a ST?

:lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think there should be a smattering of white seats just under the seagulls arse, leading down to the middle tier, so its shitting all over the 1901's.

I wonder if they'll have a school of prawns etched out on their seats.

Come on Easy, you're a funny guy but the 1901 gags are getting a bit old. The club are selling more expensive seats to those with more disposable. It's good for the club, which is in turn (in a round about way) is probably good for you!

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Looks as though a few strategically placed single blue seats need to be placed to make the leading edges of the wings look better.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Ruddy marvelous.
I'm gonna get the back of my seat kicked at every opportunity.

Anyone want a ST?

I'll be able to help relieve the TENSION in your mighty shoulders during those tight matches in the Championship Ev. I'll bring along my organic moss and avocado balm oil, we can get all greased up at half time.

Don't pretend you don't want this.

ABIMEG2

Jan 29, 2008
Webcam @ 17.00

There's a big gap shaped like a seagull what colour seats do you reckon ? WHITE im hoping

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here