Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Wow
Our cluster of seats is between the seagulls tail and the aisle, we might even have a few white seats in our group

MAGNIFICO !

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Thats why I said "A"

Just looked at the conf. Im in W3H. Which is level with the North Stand penalty area.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
We're going down the sandwich board route.

I think Danny will be in charge of advertising.
Here he is at his interview

Sandwich+board.jpg

gazingdown

Feb 26, 2011
With all the seats, seagull "gap" etc. that the seat installers are just watching this thread and one a big wind up? "Let's see if we can mess with their heads" :D

I think if the resolution was high enough, they're all there pointing a the webcam and laughing ;)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Am I alone in thinking that they're making this up as they go along - seems to be a certain amount of trial and error involved!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
You've lost me then.
Why are you saying "A" when you are in "H" ?

I said "A" because I wasnt sure which block was closest to the North off the top of my head. I used "" because I wasnt sure what block it was.

Having now looked at the conf it is in fact H.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Am I alone in thinking that they're making this up as they go along - seems to be a certain amount of trial and error involved!

Agreed. But now they have a template to work to, future Seagulls should be easier for them to create.

That they have us here, virtually marking their work, can only help them too I imagine.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Thats why I said "A"

Just looked at the conf. Im in W3H. Which is level with the North Stand penalty area.

I'm sure Brett said you lot are around seat 192? We're 200 odd (although just in block I) and I reckon we'll be just behind the goal or level with the goal-line so would guess your lot are between the goal line and 6yrd box (not being pedantic - just saying like)

CP 0 3 BHA

Nov 28, 2003
Northants
Agreed. But now they have a template to work to, future Seagulls should be easier for them to create.

That they have us here, virtually marking their work, can only help them too I imagine.

Err, they haven't finished the first one yet have they?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Will you people stop banging on about 8 or 9 blocks and focus on the important things like the bloody seagull in the seats?

That's not a seagull, it's orko from He-man

Orko.jpg

Looks like it is going to carry on into the next teir and lower...

Martinf

SeenTheBlue&WhiteLight
Mar 13, 2008
Lewes
Is it a Seagull or the shadow of a giant BAT? Easy 10 may want to enlighten us.

My prediction is for another seagull on the West Stand Lower, just to the right of the players tunnel as you look on the webcam - just below that 1901 section.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here