Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Thanks but I make it 9 blocks. See attached.

Attachments

• wsu.JPG
    wsu.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 395

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

No as easy said don't think of them 'blocks' of seats as the actual blocks - they're not. The stairs are the MIDDLE point of each block. This is obviously for ease of access - IE all block A will enter from those first stairs on the left - half will sit to the left - half to the right.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Funniest shape I ever saw for a seagull! There's just 4 seats left out towards the top then a whole row of blue before another gap no they're leaving out lumps at the top of the entrance way .. looks more like a letter to me but none that would make sense.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

The EXITS are what divides the blocks, not the AISLES. Each exit is in the centre of each block.

As Sheebo said, if you're in Block A, then the fans come out of the exit and fan out to the left and right, either side of it. Same for Block B and so on.

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
There are 8 letters/blocks. No F (wonder why?). Here is the screenshot from our booking at presentation (Jan 14th):

falmer pitch position2.5.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Block "A" is near the North Stand. 3 of NSC finest plus Eric Hitchmo are in W3A

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
A IS nearest the south

Said that already !

[edit]
I dunno what TMLS is on about...!

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Whilst addictively staring at the webcam screen willing more seats to go in and for the grass to grow I am given to pondering other details:

a) are the blank areas parallel to the pitch for artificial grass so the linos (sorry 'referees assistants') don't churn it up and make it look untidy?

b) what colour and finish will the track surrounding the pitch be - that traditional orange cinder stuff would be like at the Goldstone....but looks a bit naff these days. Didn't someone suggest blue tarmac?

c) where will the big HD TV screens be positioned?

d) are we having electronic advertising boards around the pitch?

e) will there be those flash 'Recaro' style car seats in the dugouts, complete with club colours?

f) am I getting a little too overexcited?

More tablets please Nurse!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Oh for fucks sake chimneys and Easy - i just went through all this trouble and scanned the first 5 pages of the 'get yto know your neighbours' thread to concur there was NO F BLCOK and i see you've beat me to it - even designed this little BEAUTY too :)

NOW it aint letting me attach my fecking image - every time i click reply it jumps to QUOCK REPLY - AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH this will teach me to try be technical.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
AMEXPLAN.GIF

Jeep

Aug 1, 2003
d) are we having electronic advertising boards around the pitch?

e) will there be those flash 'Recaro' style car seats in the dugouts, complete with club colours?

Crikey, I hadn't even thought we might electrix advertising pointing at us. I hate that stuff - its designed to try to stop fans watching the match, with flashing bright lights into our eyes.

Having said that sophisticated seats for the dug outs would be quality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here