Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
silly question possibly but does anyone have a seat plan? I'd like to know which one is block C and how far they go up to.

Looking at the pictures there are 9 blocks in WSU. does that mean it goes from A - I and if so is A nearest North or South Stand?

There are 8 blocks, A to H (A being nearest the South stand, so block C is the 3rd exit along from the south). Think of the exits as being the centre of each block - the blocks are not divided by the aisles as such, the split occurs down the middle of the seated areas.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
There are 8 blocks, A to H (A being nearest the South stand, so block C is the 3rd exit along). Think of the exits as being the centre of each block - the blocks are not divided by the aisles as such, the split occurs down the middle of the seated areas.

I make it 8 blocks but they are A - I - I rmeember reading there is no D block I think (could be E or F block)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I make it 8 blocks but they are A - I - I rmeember reading there is no D block I think (could be E or F block)

Its definitely 8 blocks across. Not sure about this 'Block I' malarky though, I'm sure Block H is the one to the extreme right as you look at it, by the North stand.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its definitely 8 blocks across. Not sure about this 'Block I' malarky though, I'm sure Block H is the one to the extreme right as you look at it, by the North stand.

I can assure you you're wrong as i'm in block I :) We're just to the side of block H (so the second 'block' in ie not the very end bitthough that is still I block). You are right that the stairs are in the middle of each block.

It's either D / E or F that doesn't exist i think - not sure why but sure i read it..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here