Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Official FALMER WEBCAM Merged Threads

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
a) yes
b) I think it has been said but can't remember
c) I think to the right of each goal (looking from the pitch)
d) no
e) ?
f) never

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now
I think the missing block F in the WSU will be repeated in the WSL but the middle tier of the West stand will have blocks A-I inclusive - count the entrances/exits.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
1400 - Splurtsville bus waiting

Think that blue row should be moved though.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
I think the missing block F in the WSU will be repeated in the WSL but the middle tier of the West stand will have blocks A-I inclusive - count the entrances/exits.

Correct I think in terms of the West Lower - all the blocks and seats are mirrored I believe. Not sure on the 1901.

I think the reason they've done it is us commoners get confused between an F and an E - it would therefore make sense that they include F in the 1901 as people there will generally have a higher intellectual capacity (and yes I did just have to do spell check on the word INTELLECTUAL :) )

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Will you people stop banging on about 8 or 9 blocks and focus on the important things like the bloody seagull in the seats?

Attachments

• Seagull.JPG
    Seagull.JPG
    59.3 KB · Views: 753

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Will you people stop banging on about 8 or 9 blocks and focus on the important things like the bloody seagull in the seats?

DAN!!!!!!! Sorry dude.

That looks AMAZING. I reckon it will be a seagull in that 3rd 'block' of seats - maybe flying NORTH-EAST but hey that's just a guess :)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Crikey, I hadn't even thought we might electrix advertising pointing at us. I hate that stuff - its designed to try to stop fans watching the match, with flashing bright lights into our eyes.

We won't have it anyway.
Its only the very top clubs who get regular live TV exposure / Europe that have electronic boards, as the clubs can command increase revenue by having a variety of sponsors flashing across the screens, rather than just the usual static ones printed. There's just not the demand for that at our level (thankfully). Even most Prem clubs still don't have them.

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Crikey, I hadn't even thought we might electrix advertising pointing at us. I hate that stuff - its designed to try to stop fans watching the match, with flashing bright lights into our eyes.

Having said that sophisticated seats for the dug outs would be quality.

Don't worry, we're having bog standard advertising boards, not the electric ones

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
looking at the current image they do seem to be leaving rows and gaps in the fitted seats, almost as if they are going to fill them in with white seats

I agree, I doubt they'd put in seats so randomly and there does appear to be a flying seagull where the gap is and assumably white seats will be put?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
They're going to have to rip that lot out and start again.

I read on here that our new colours are going to be GREEN.

Bigtomfu

Jul 25, 2003
Harrow
We won't have it anyway.
Its only the very top clubs who get regular live TV exposure / Europe that have electronic boards, as the clubs can command increase revenue by having a variety of sponsors flashing across the screens, rather than just the usual static ones printed. There's just not the demand for that at our level (thankfully). Even most Prem clubs still don't have them.

It's actually a pre-requisite for joining the Premierleague.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here