Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

**OFFICIAL** American Express Community Stadium

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Fabulous news, it's great that the largest private employer is getting involved, that new livery damn cool too.

Also according to the Argus some if not all the money will go toward the Albion in the Community project to, pretty much guaranteeing our award winning work can continue which is splendid news.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Got to be pleased with that. Some serious wedge that can be paid off the stadium (TB)straight away surely

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Got to be pleased with that. Some serious wedge that can be paid off the stadium (TB)straight away surely

No. None of the loans to TB are repayable until 2023.

This money is ALL for WALDO PONCE's wages. :clap:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Good news, it doesn't sound too bad and it's definitely not a tinpot company like some others have.

'The Amex', like 'Falmer' doesn't really do it for me though. I guess I'll keep calling it the new ground.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
:amex: :falmer:

0,,10433~8855941,00.jpg

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
i still prefer the "gay camp"

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
I think it has been a not very well kept secret that Amex would be on the short list as a stadium sponsor. Is Amex involved in any other sport though? Golf maybe?

They are major corporate sponsors of two big New York sports teams - the Rangers (ice hockey) and the Knicks (basketball).

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
here we go again...brighton fans in "we are much better than you " shock.
No, you seriously misunderstand my point. Of course we are not better than other clubs, nor their fans, who - just like us - have to live with whatever name is applied.

Instead we are hugely LUCKY to be rescued from the appalling and cringeworthy names around, like the ones listed.

The Hudds fans I know think Galpharm is a crap name. But McAlpine sounded good.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here