Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Odsonne Édouard

dennis

Aug 1, 2007
Cornwall
I feel exactly the same. The commentators described him as 'meek' at one point, which was quite accurate. Certainly didn't come across as an upgrade of our current strikers.

Pretty entertaining game though, as CL qualification matches go.

That stinks of a player who doesn’t want to get injured at this particular time

dangull

Feb 24, 2013
I think he is a bit demotivated at Celtic the moment as he wants to be away. His performances earlier were quite impressive though, including for France under 21's.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
I think he is a bit demotivated at Celtic the moment as he wants to be away. His performances earlier were quite impressive though, including for France under 21's.

He surely can't be that desperate that he would want to sign up to play at that stinking shithole of a ground up the road?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'm pleased to read that Palace might be interested in Kabak. I thought he was very poor for Liverpool last season, certainly inferior to Nat Phillips.

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Palace literally copy BHAFC in all they can. Except showing class and doing the right thing morally, obviously. (You shat on the floor)

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
The Palace link appears to be via this Ed Aarons and this Guardian piece. There's really not much in it. "Edouard is is another potential target." is hardly sticking your neck out.
https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...with-schalke-over-signing-defender-ozan-kabak

That piece also floated idea Cahill would be offered a new contract. It appears he was but he turned it down
Not enough ££ its reported.
https://twitter.com/TomBarclay_/status/1418104516398956544

Mancgull

Nov 28, 2011
Astley, Manchester
Cahill is a really decent player and Palace will miss him. For 35 he’s still very fit and could offer a team good service for a season. I expect Brentford would be interested.
Bit left field but I wonder if he could do a job for us for one season as a stop gap while Ostigard/ Roberts/ Clarke develop for a further season.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Am I missing something?
Champions League qualifiers appear to be missing from the BBC Sport fixtures & results page?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Cahill is a really decent player and Palace will miss him. For 35 he’s still very fit and could offer a team good service for a season. I expect Brentford would be interested.
Bit left field but I wonder if he could do a job for us for one season as a stop gap while Ostigard/ Roberts/ Clarke develop for a further season.

Not our style - we being through youth and we like ball playing centre halves. He’s decent enough, but I see him more in the Duffy mould.

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006

Bee s just picked up Ajer from Celtic I think that was his name / club CB

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
NSC Patron
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
8C3F2313-1FFA-4E00-9674-F6E5A724C674.png

11B6BD58-13B0-42B7-9493-AEE056E850AC.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here