Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
Are the people behind this movement aware of the political aspect to their design of their "No Surrender" badge?

For a large number of the general populus of this country, the design, the words, and their intended meaning will be at best offensive.

Is this something really to be supported in its current venture?

By asking this, I am simply posing the question that others in higher positions than ours may well ask, so don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited:

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
There's a need to get on a high horse when you can't see the plebs for the cretins. Why can't they form their own identity and sell stuff? You're a member of NSC. Bit cliquey that isn't it? What about all those supporters who aren't? Bet you're also one of those 1901 groupees too? Outrageous you belong to all these other supporter "groups". Bet you bought gulls eye t-shirts too? How cliquey. Gang-culture at BHA is riff. I tell you, we need the home secretary down here to put a stop to all these groups and their identities. Nothing but trouble.

Insults now too eh, and i'm the "cyber tosser".
Again, third time lucky, i've nothing against the NSK, just don't see the need to name the group... gives the sense of a closed, members only feel which goes against the principals. I wish them every success in getting a bit of noise going, as i've tried to, as have many others i've sat with at Withdean.
As for me being a 1901'er, I think my avatar more than suggests i'm far from it.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Im all for creating an atmosphere but we have been making very good atmosphere's for years without the need of an 'ultras' so we dont need them and the northstand would be ruined with these people.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Im all for creating an atmosphere but we have been making very good atmosphere's for years without the need of an 'ultras' so we dont need them and the northstand would be ruined with these people.

Ow do f*** off. Completely and spectacularly missed the point of these guys. As if they're going to ruin things with a few scarves round their necks, flags and songs. Get a grip.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Insults now too eh, and i'm the "cyber tosser".
Again, third time lucky, i've nothing against the NSK, just don't see the need to name the group... gives the sense of a closed, members only feel which goes against the principals. I wish them every success in getting a bit of noise going, as i've tried to, as have many others i've sat with at Withdean.
As for me being a 1901'er, I think my avatar more than suggests i'm far from it.

No you've patently and painfully read way too much into the name ultras like lots of others. I'm all ears as to what you think you should call themselves? And are you joining and if not, then why criticise? And you're the one calling yourself a cyber-tosser which I'm happy to go along with but you know best. And yes, the irony of your comments given your avatar is breathtaking. I did spot it earlier.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Well they will the tedious song's that the would bring in that they have copied from the Holmesdale lot.

Next stupid comment? You're on for a hatrick after all.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Are the people behind this movement aware of the political aspect to their design of their "No Surrender" badge?

For a large number of the general populus of this country, the design, the words, and their intended meaning will be at best offensive.

Is this something really to be supported in its current venture?

By asking this, I am simply posing the question that others in higher positions than ours may well ask, so don't shoot the messenger!

They're no more selling Loyalist merchandise than they are SS costumes. Don't be so gullible.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I think the chaps from this group are concentrating on atmosphere at home, and reflecting on how f***ing dire Withdean was in relation to noise and character, I think this North Stand Kollective can only be a good idea?

Im on the north stand kollective on facebook and im all for creating an atomosphere 100% but I just don't like the word 'ultras' because we don't have them and never will.

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
Blimey. Whoever posted that No Surrender badge on here was on a complete wind up and clearly some people have fallen hook line and sinker for it. Well done.

Portlock is not a member of the NSK, I know many of the people involved in it. They are a great bunch of Albion supporters who want to create an atmosphere that has been sadly missing at Withdean. The bollocks posted on here beggars belief sometimes. As does the gullibility of some posters.

NSK is most definitely not EDL :facepalm:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
They've done some pin badges as well:

201105-270427-home.jpg

I think 8ace's signature sums his post up perfectly... Childish ramblings.

:jester:[/QUOTE]

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
Blimey. Whoever posted that No Surrender badge on here was on a complete wind up and clearly some people have fallen hook line and sinker for it. Well done.

Portlock is not a member of the NSK, I know many of the people involved in it. They are a great bunch of Albion supporters who want to create an atmosphere that has been sadly missing at Withdean. The bollocks posted on here beggars belief sometimes. As does the gullibility of some posters.

NSK is most definitely not EDL :facepalm:

Met a group of these guys at Notts County. Top, top Albion fans in my opinion. Some people on here need to climb down off some very large high horses.

Oh, and as ESL says I think the badge is a cheeky wind up! That many have fallen for!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think you should all bloody well sit down and shut up. I have become accustomed to a nice quiet afternoon watching the football, with the occasional murmur of disgruntledness and I don't see why you young yobbos should spoil that for me. hopefully the stewards will do their job and chuck these hooligans out

btw I love the font on those scarves.

Chamberpot

Jan 5, 2010
Can't believe all the comments about german football being 'nazi'. For the people who say that you are very wrong and should experience german football culture. I would love an ultra set of fans this way there will be more noise and more excitement from the fans, not to mention the banter with the away fans. we need flags, banners, drums etc.

adrian29uk

Sep 10, 2003
One thing we have missed, and certainly I have missed as a supporter is not having the North Stand.

Sorry to go on but the old North Stand at the Goldstone was bloody brilliant as regards atmosphere.

Whether it was 4,000 or 8,000 spectators there always noise in there. It was great.

The more scarves, and any other rubbish people want to bring to support the Albion the better. We need to firmly establish a good atmosphere at our new home.

So if all 18,000 of us can make some noise, the place will be absolutely amazing. I dread and I mean dread The Amex turning in to the next Milton Keynes FC as regards noise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here