Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

EddieReader

Aug 15, 2010
Yep, Well said. any enthusiasm is O.K by me. MAKE SOME NIOSE GUYS, we dont wanna be like the Highbury Libary.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
They've done some pin badges as well:

201105-270427-home.jpg

:jester:

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'm in two minds, I find it a little cringey but I agree with eastlondonseagull, at least they are trying to create a atmosphere!

Did you go away to Notts County?.... there main end had a drummer, and it was pretty lively. They really got behind their team..... their end was rocking at times.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
They've done some pin badges as well:

201105-270427-home.jpg

OMG the TSLR would have plenty to say on that

:jester:

OMG TSLR would have a major field day about that

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Did you go away to Notts County?.... there main end had a drummer, and it was pretty lively. They really got behind their team..... their end was rocking at times.

If you think we need a drum jog on now

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
The only cliques that are being formed are by the people who moan about people making an effort. All this whingeing makes me mad! The scarves and flags are excellent. The 'k' was chosen, apparently, so there'd be no confusion with NSC. Get off people's backs and get behind the team. That's what this lot are doing. Shame some have to whinge about it.

And KNC, you make me LMFAO :wink: :kiss:

This with bells on - the thread starter deserves to be called a bell end for his foreskin rather than foresight views. What a miserable johnson for criticising those who want to make the AMEX different to all the other stadiums where people just sit and moan before going home, er, to moan on the net about a poor atmosphere. Ow the irony!!

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
This with bells on - the thread starter deserves to be called a bell end for his foreskin rather than foresight views. What a miserable johnson for criticising those who want to make the AMEX different to all the other stadiums where people just sit and moan before going home, er, to moan on the net about a poor atmosphere. Ow the irony!!

The atmosphere will change because we have a football stadium, hard to work out but something lacking for quite a while.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
I though the noise made by the palace lot was quite impressive - just imagine what it might be like if they had something to shout about !

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
If you think we need a drum jog on now

and why would a fan of over 40 years jog on? its not about what I want or what you want, its a club of many supporters of many age groups.

I have no problems with a drum, its not my cup of tea, but if some younger fans want to try and lift the team and the atmosphere, I'd tell them to go for it.

They are not there to make you or I happy, they are there to support BHAFC

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
and why would a fan of over 40 years jog on? its not about what I want or what you want, its a club of many supporters of many age groups.

I have no problems with a drum, its not my cup of tea, but if some younger fans want to try and lift the team and the atmosphere, I'd tell them to go for it.

I have serious issues with it simply because it is shit along with music after goals

Brighton M

Banned
Sep 22, 2006
Lancing

If you read the original thread you'll see I WANT singing AND atmosphere, just dont think supporters forming their own private groups to do it is the way forward!!

Perhaps I'm wrong, we wont really know for a few months, but it's interesting to see others views on it.

patchamalbion

Feb 26, 2009
brighton
dont mind people tyring to create a bit of noise,the louder the better...we do however have some right cringeworthy wanksteins coming through the ranks..highlighted by that video on here the other day.

i do think some who went with North Stand may wish they had gone elsewhere!!!!

The word "ultras", for whatever reason, makes me cringe a little. Mainly because you know these "ultras" will be a mix of retired mods and 12 year olds but it's quite dissociative and will almost certainly create a divide in the stand. I'm all for the use of flags etc but items such as the aforementioned badge are, well, a tad ridiculous! However the same thing persists to piss me off and thats when people who try to create an atmosphere get shouted down for effectively trying. H block may have contained some utter, incompetant, food throwing, steward berrating, spack heads, but it did try and infact did get behind the team consistently and more so than anyother part of the ground. You need a section of the support to sing throughout, it would be nice if the whole stadium did it of course, but that is unrealistic. More importantly it would be good for the whole of the north stand to be up singing, basically because it would be f***ing loud!

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
Would'nt be too bad if Ultra's were something new...it's just a copy from South America and Italy...don't really see Ultra's as something different,you don't have to be in a gang to make a noise at a football ground!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I have serious issues with it simply because it is shit along with music after goals

I respect your opinion and you're entitled to it, I agree about after goal music, imho its shit, I don't care either way about drummer, but if a large enough group wanted to do it to spur on the team and lift the atmosphere, I'd say live and let live.

but the people doing such would need to be competent and know what they're doing, as they were at Notts County.....

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
The word "ultras", for whatever reason, makes me cringe a little. Mainly because you know these "ultras" will be a mix of retired mods and 12 year olds but it's quite dissociative and will almost certainly create a divide in the stand. I'm all for the use of flags etc but items such as the aforementioned badge are, well, a tad ridiculous! However the same thing persists to piss me off and thats when people who try to create an atmosphere get shouted down for effectively trying. H block may have contained some utter, incompetant, food throwing, steward berrating, spack heads, but it did try and infact did get behind the team consistently and more so than anyother part of the ground. You need a section of the support to sing throughout, it would be nice if the whole stadium did it of course, but that is unrealistic. More importantly it would be good for the whole of the north stand to be up singing, basically because it would be f***ing loud!

Saved me the effort. Spot on.
Flags, scarves, all good with me, but no need for the NSK/ULTRAS shit to be put all over it. Implies to me that it's some sort of enclosed group, with members n'all. I stand, I sing, i've put up with the vast majority of goons in H block in order to do so, but just don't see the need to set up an ultras group to increase the noise.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Drums are alright for getting a decent atmosphere going. Agree about the other crap though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here