Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

jimmypbha

Apr 5, 2009
NORTH STAND
They've done some pin badges as well:

201105-270427-home.jpg

Mate, this is a complete lie. If you meant this as a joke then fair enough but trying to link us with the EDL and far right politics then you can jog on.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
One thing we have missed, and certainly I have missed as a supporter is not having the North Stand.

Sorry to go on but the old North Stand at the Goldstone was bloody brilliant as regards atmosphere.

Whether it was 4,000 or 8,000 spectators there always noise in there. It was great.

The more scarves, and any other rubbish people want to bring to support the Albion the better. We need to firmly establish a good atmosphere at our new home.

So if all 18,000 of us can make some noise, the place will be absolutely amazing. I dread and I mean dread The Amex turning in to the next Milton Keynes FC as regards noise.

This x 100. As far as I'm concerned, call yourselves what you like. If you are going to help the atmosphere at the Amex then great. Going back to the days of the north stand, there was always noise and some great songs sung. So to recreate that all around the Amex would be great, whatever you want to call yourself. Also at The Goldstone, we had the North stand singing, a small section of the East singing and whilst there, the lego stand sang in the West. I think it will be better in The Amex, as the North stand will do the biz, and then the WSU will be singing, and hopefully there are singers in the East stand too. In short EVERYBODY should make some noise.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
What is the St Pauli song??

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Maybe this one?

At work and have no speakers on my computer. Have we actually just stolen a song from them or are singing a song about them? And what is the obsession with St Pauli?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Bloody hell, high blood pressure alert!

Perhaps I was a little vague - Its not the group, the individuals or the activities which I find cringey, its the name.

Then get over it! It's just a name. Honestly...

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Im going to call my area of the West stand Upper the "Kool Serporterz". I hope this improves the atmosphere.

Last edited:

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
This x 100. As far as I'm concerned, call yourselves what you like. If you are going to help the atmosphere at the Amex then great. Going back to the days of the north stand, there was always noise and some great songs sung. So to recreate that all around the Amex would be great, whatever you want to call yourself. Also at The Goldstone, we had the North stand singing, a small section of the East singing and whilst there, the lego stand sang in the West. I think it will be better in The Amex, as the North stand will do the biz, and then the WSU will be singing, and hopefully there are singers in the East stand too. In short EVERYBODY should make some noise.

At last - someone who's understood the spirit of the NSK ultras!!

It's not just about noise and songs though, think it's about banners and making a colourful scene e.g. making an atmosphere that people want to come and enjoy/be part of in general. We'll need it once the opening party's a dim and distant memory I'm sure. Real danger Amex will become a morgue like so many other clubs in time otherwise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here