Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Why is there so much negativity towards NSK, they are a group of people wanting to increase the atmosphere at Brighton games.

Thing is, there's not one person on here, or anywhere else, who knows what the atmosphere at games at the Amex is going to be like, or whether it needs increasing by an organised group. Strongly suspect the atmosphere will do fine all by itself.

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
At last - someone who's understood the spirit of the NSK ultras!!

Don't normally bother posting on here but that statement just made me cringe so badly I have kicked my nan so hard in the back we have had to call an ambulance.

For all these prannys swearing allegiance to St Pauli - if you speak to a fan of any other club in Germany they will confirm St Pauli are despised by everyone except Communists and extreme Gay rights activists.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
blimey just when I thought I had heard every old insult...out comes "Pranny".

Great stuff mate....thanks from an old bastard:smile::smile::smile::smile:

:guitar::guitar::guitar::guitar:

just listening to Still in Love With You, from Thin Lizzy - guitar solo's incredible!!!!! ( its on youtube live too)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
New songs from the ultras would be GREAT.

The banners look class too.

As said i'm all for any group of lads that want to make some noise, add some colour etc and hopefully they will get behind the team as opposed to events i've witnessed by some of their number over the years i.e songs refering to Luton going bust (a few years back when we were not long out of the shit ourselves), spending 45 miutes winding up some nerd at Deepdale for wearing a Spurs (or was it Arsenal?) shirt in the PNE end and two of them trying to wind up FC United fans with pro Glazer and 'Homer Simpson' style chants of USA...USA! (FFS!)

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
For all these prannys swearing allegiance to St Pauli - if you speak to a fan of any other club in Germany they will confirm St Pauli are despised by everyone except Communists and extreme Gay rights activists.

You mean they are hated by right wing bigots? oh well.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Er, no not quite. Of the fans I've spoken to none of them have had a political agenda and they don't like St Pauli.

I am sure St Pauli don't like fascist, homophobic, racist hooligans either so that is fair enough ;)

Though, you are right that politics should not play a role in football. It is just that ST Pauli reacted against the right wing stance that ALREADY existed amongst other German clubs.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Do we want to be turning into these knobheads?

tifofoto39cce9.jpg

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
Isn't the St Pauli thing an Attila affectation?

Quite a lot of people other than Attila (who is not that much of a fan anyway) like St Pauli and more than likely this will be because of their political affiliations and the grassroots nature of the club. Something that will be easier for them to get back to now that they managed to get themselves relegated and a brief flirtation with the Bundesliga came to a swift end. Most people referring to St Pauli on NSC these days seem to be it's detractors rather than supporters.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
You mean they are hated by right wing bigots? oh well.

Typical NSC.

So anyone except Communists and extreme Gay rights activists are right wing bigots? OK then.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4133012 said:
Better then just standing there whailing "Albi-yawwnnn" every 5 minutes

Which is what some twat always does as soon as a new song gets going anyway.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
¤dãŃn¥ §êãgüll¤;4133012 said:
better then just standing there whailing "albi-yawwnnn" every 5 minutes

sit down!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here