Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4133012 said:
Better then just standing there whailing "Albi-yawwnnn" every 5 minutes

And as Danny says, less of this...which is all the moaners tend to do....when not moaning that is.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
The 'tune' of that song has been adapted by us, yes, and there's nothing wrong with that imho. Pretty much all football songs are based on the tune of something else, just with your own words.

So ours goes...

We are the North Stand / North Stand / North Stand / North Stand of the Albion / Albion / Albion
The Albion of the Sussex / Sussex / Sussex / Sussex by the sea / the sea, the sea...
(repeat over and over)

...and it's great! Nowt wrong with that :thumbsup:

I thought it might be that one. I hate that song. Every club in the league is singing it at the moment as well. But I'd rather that than silence, and anything's better that Al-beee-on on repeat.

Why are none of the old North Stand songs sung anymore?

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I don't want it to come across like i'm having a dig at people for trying to make some decent noise and get behind the team, because i'm not. Personally i hope the North Stand does turn out to be a very loud, colourful end. I do feel that getting more flags and banners is a good idea, just feel that perhaps the ones they have are a bit too cringy for my liking. I don't see the need to brand it as an "Ultras" group, because lets face it, we don't have ultras! As others have already stated, this leaves some people feeling like its some sort of members only organisation and in my opinion, would be far more effective just saying that the fans that are going in that stand (including myself) are in the North Stand, not having to be a member of the "Kollective" as they put it.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
I don't want it to come across like i'm having a dig at people for trying to make some decent noise and get behind the team, because i'm not. Personally i hope the North Stand does turn out to be a very loud, colourful end. I do feel that getting more flags and banners is a good idea, just feel that perhaps the ones they have are a bit too cringy for my liking. I don't see the need to brand it as an "Ultras" group, because lets face it, we don't have ultras!

Hallelujah, that is exactly what I have been saying all this time.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Sadly, many of the people from the old North Stand are the very people who sat on their hands in silence at Withdean and who are now scared of people attempting to make an atmosphere at Falmer. I'm an old North Stander, myself, and am really looking forward to life in the new North Stand. :thumbsup:

Oooh, bit of a sweeping statement there, Uncle Tim

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Obviously on totally different wavelengths then eh. You crack on preaching to people about the 'spirit of the NSK!' :D

Thanks. Be sure to come and jeer at these guys at the Amex too; to their faces remember. I'm sure they'd be delighted to meet you and take on board your amazing insights. But I fear you'll never be the man your mother was.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Hallelujah, that is exactly what I have been saying all this time.

What you've been saying ALL along aint worth reading though. Christ so now these guys are allowed to have banners according to u guys. Very kind sure they were going to run them past you anyway. And if you leave your contact details perhaps they'll contact u before starting a new song just in case you don't like it? Ow, hang on a sec.....they don't care what your opinion is!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here