Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSFG - "North Stand Kollective" "BHA Ultras"

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
What you've been saying ALL along aint worth reading though. Christ so now these guys are allowed to have banners according to u guys. Very kind sure they were going to run them past you anyway. And if you leave your contact details perhaps they'll contact u before starting a new song just in case you don't like it? Ow, hang on a sec.....they don't care what your opinion is!

You really are a fuckwit.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I don't want it to come across like i'm having a dig at people for trying to make some decent noise and get behind the team, because i'm not. Personally i hope the North Stand does turn out to be a very loud, colourful end. I do feel that getting more flags and banners is a good idea, just feel that perhaps the ones they have are a bit too cringy for my liking. I don't see the need to brand it as an "Ultras" group, because lets face it, we don't have ultras! As others have already stated, this leaves some people feeling like its some sort of members only organisation and in my opinion, would be far more effective just saying that the fans that are going in that stand (including myself) are in the North Stand, not having to be a member of the "Kollective" as they put it.
why don't u speak to their BRANDING manager then?! obviously this group of supporters at their AGM didn't consult widely enough. As for their £20 members fee, what do you get for it? I think their general secretary is going to get sacked at this rate given the negativity surrounding their formation. Oswald Moseley, their spiritual leader, must be turning in his grave tonight. The whole group need to rethink their Marketing strategy in my opinion or it'll impact operating profits.

Alternatively some of the contributors to this thread could just do one!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Here's a song these Ultras could get going. Simple, no words to learn (apart from lo lo lo lo and Brighton), sounds good when sung loud, and easy to get going. It's sung all over Spain, no doubt Barca will be singing it on Saturday, but I haven't heard it sung in this country yet.

Starts at 1.05, maybe do it without the Mexican wave though.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
You really are a fuckwit.

Sorry i do sarcasm in huge doses when arguing with tossers. But I'll give u the chance to redeem yourself. What is your f***ing problem with a bunch of supporters wanting to form a group with a common identify to help generate a cracking atmosphere at our new stadium? Hey misery chops? What's your big beef? A name u don't like the sound of? Because you've misunderstood entirely what THEY mean by it. And attached a ridiculous level of importance to it at the same time. More than they ever paused for thought when deciding on a blinking name that's for sure. U concentrate on moaning while they try building an anfield like atmosphere. I wish them and you every success in your respective fields!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
having been to st pauli, i thought it was f***ing shit

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
and seeing as we seem to be starting supporters groups, if there is anybody in the west stand upper who wants to join the "branning blues brigade" then i might as well begin the recruiting process

basically, we will be an albion supporters group that tries to create an atmosphere using the branning family. this will include banners that has max's best quote of recent episodes on it, everybody holding up a piece of a4 paper that will cause a large image of jack to appear, and ultimately singing the eastenders theme tune complete with a harp accompaniment (providing of course we can get it up the stairs)

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
Sorry i do sarcasm in huge doses when arguing with tossers. But I'll give u the chance to redeem yourself. What is your f***ing problem with a bunch of supporters wanting to form a group with a common identify to help generate a cracking atmosphere at our new stadium? Hey misery chops? What's your big beef? A name u don't like the sound of? Because you've misunderstood entirely what THEY mean by it. And attached a ridiculous level of importance to it at the same time. More than they ever paused for thought when deciding on a blinking name that's for sure. U concentrate on moaning while they try building an anfield like atmosphere. I wish them and you every success in your respective fields!

I have said what I think about in many times, are you f***ing thick? I love creating an atmosphere just as much as the next person but do they need to be called 'ULTRAS'. Do you understand it now or do you need to go on a f***ing moan up AGAIN to put your point across like a miserable bastard.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
I have said what I think about in many times, are you f***ing thick? I love creating an atmosphere just as much as the next person but do they need to be called 'ULTRAS'. Do you understand it now or do you need to go on a f***ing moan up AGAIN to put your point across like a miserable bastard.[/

You exceed my expectations. Moaning about the name a group of mates, strangers to you, come together to have some fun under. What an utter jockey u really are. Is that it? Laughable. And pathetic. Nothing constructive to add? Now f*** off you moron and finish your homework. There's a good boy.

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
You exceed my expectations. Moaning about the name a group of mates, strangers to you, come together to have some fun under. What an utter jockey u really are. Is that it? Laughable. And pathetic. Nothing constructive to add? Now f*** off you moron and finish your homework. There's a good boy.

I actually know some of the people who are in the 'ultras' so you know f*** all pal and I would say this to them. Calling me pathetic? That's abit hypercritical seen as though your arguing with someone who you just told to go and do their homework.

By the way im on study leave so no homework to be done, if you must know :wanker:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I have said what I think about in many times, are you f***ing thick? I love creating an atmosphere just as much as the next person but do they need to be called 'ULTRAS'. Do you understand it now or do you need to go on a f***ing moan up AGAIN to put your point across like a miserable bastard.[/

the thing i dont get is if it is just a group of mates coming together under a name, then why are they attempting to sell merchandise branded with their groups title?

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
SM - group of mates is just a turn of phrase; I have no idea if they all exchange Xmas cards

Macgorry - If you know them to say to their face....then *** off and register your ego with them and stop boring the arse off the rest of us! And if youre on study leave...well, words, at last, fail me. Put your head down son and work hard - it's a tough world out there and I wouldn't waste time on NSC arguing with strangers.

Caveman

Jul 14, 2003
Do we want to be turning into these knobheads?

Old picture,it's moved on
226700_10150584930515245_668085244_18805474_8039416_n.jpg

That proves nothing, anyone can hold up bits of coloured card, we did that a long time ago and Withdean struggled to generate an atmosphere due to being in the open....

Attachments

• sport.jpg
    sport.jpg
    54.9 KB · Views: 153

Marc1901

Peace out.
Apr 26, 2009
The Championship.
SM - group of mates is just a turn of phrase; I have no idea if they all exchange Xmas cards

Macgorry - If you know them to say to their face....then *** off and register your ego with them and stop boring the arse off the rest of us! And if youre on study leave...well, words, at last, fail me. Put your head down son and work hard - it's a tough world out there and I wouldn't waste time on NSC arguing with strangers.

Pftt, your not doing much else though are you? :lolol:

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
why don't u speak to their BRANDING manager then?! obviously this group of supporters at their AGM didn't consult widely enough. As for their £20 members fee, what do you get for it? I think their general secretary is going to get sacked at this rate given the negativity surrounding their formation. Oswald Moseley, their spiritual leader, must be turning in his grave tonight. The whole group need to rethink their Marketing strategy in my opinion or it'll impact operating profits.

Alternatively some of the contributors to this thread could just do one!

Sincerest apologies for having an opinion. Didn't realise everybody on an internet forum had to agree with the exact same views :wrong:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
This would make a great Viz strip. Sort of, Student Grant meets Big Vern.

26-10-02

FFS MURRAY!!!!!!!!
Apr 22, 2004
purley
That proves nothing, anyone can hold up bits of coloured card, we did that a long time ago and Withdean struggled to generate an atmosphere due to being in the open....
Nothing to prove to you lot.The display was laid out,planned and paid for by the Holmesdale fans not the club.If you are so one eyed in your dislike of Palace then fair enough but look at the youtube holmesdale videos and comments on other fans boards after playing us.Selhurst up until a couple of years ago was like a morgue the atmosphere is now 10 times better ,I suggest the attitude on here means Falmer will be like the former.

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
Pftt, your not doing much else though are you? :lolol:

No, but then I did my Masters in cyber-terrorism a decade ago and NSC is my coffee break between hacking into government servers....don't think I don't know where you live....that you're wearing super ted pyjamas tonight :love:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here