Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc worst poster 2009 award

Worst poster of 2009

• Total voters

Its just a forum to take the piss , abuse and spread hatred. I don't see a lot of warmth or kindness.

True. Someone once took the trouble to send me a pm with the message, "You Cunt"

Not much warmth there I grant you. Now I wonder who that was...

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Yep, this place is full of it and them... I come on here preaching the gospel according to ROCKKKK!!!, peace, love and harmony and all I get is Kosh this, Kosh that blah blah blah - this whole thread is full of it - bile. It's the short haired bringer downers, they've taken over this place, busying themselves on a quest for popularity on a BHA message board for Christ’s sake...tossers every single one of em.

There, however, remain a few exceptions to the above, and they should be proud of their respective contributions to this board over the years - really, no joke, they should.

They are the reason I log in, post and "chat", threads like this are the reason I will one day simply stop.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seriously Buzzer - you should try and expand your horizons beyond the possibility that you're right about absolutely everything.

It's f***ing wearying brother, it's mundane, it's relentless, it's beyond the pale, it's dullsville, it's one way traffic, and it's been that way since the beginning... you're stuck in your groove dude, alas the needle is wearing thin... and all i hear is white noise.

turn it over and play you mother...

Rock and Roll.

Brilliant...and true.:clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Of course there are a lot of great people but maybe it is me in the last few years people are turning on each other more and more. I feel the human race is basically a very unhappy species and the World is in a real shittyy place at the moment. Of course the CC and recession has hardly cheered me up for 2 years. Its been BOLLOCKS for years.
Seriously, what the f*** are you on about?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's the short haired bringer downers, they've taken over this place, busying themselves on a quest for popularity on a BHA message board for Christ’s sake...tossers every single one of em.

They are the reason I log in, post and "chat", threads like this are the reason I will one day simply stop.

Never got in with the "cool" kids at school, eh, Kosh?

Peace, Love and Rocking.

Mellotron

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

There's a very good saying:...

"Don't complain about the traffic, you ARE the traffic."

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Nope I was in the Zoo man, the f***ing Zoo... where the wild things are... where angels fear to tread... alas, we are but caged... where the blues are baby... something you'd struggle to contemplate... blues man, beyond comprehension, to someone without a heart... no, you aint got the blues, way too smug, way too sure footed, way too eloquent when phrasing those oh so clever veiled insults... you're my blues, you're the pain... you are what is, but what should never be... thank you... but bring it on home now...

Ramble on.

Love, wholly, my heartbreaker you.

II

There's a very good saying:...

"Don't complain about the traffic, you ARE the traffic."

There's an even better saying:.. "If your life is shit and everyone hates you, you're probably a complete cunt."

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Nope I was in the Zoo man, the f***ing Zoo... where the wild things are... where angels fear to tread... alas, we are but caged... where the blues are baby... something you'd struggle to contemplate... blues man, beyond comprehension, to someone without a heart... no, you aint got the blues, way too smug, way too sure footed, way too eloquent when phrasing those oh so clever veiled insults... you're my blues, you're the pain... you are what is, but what should never be... thank you... but bring it on home now...

Ramble on.

Love, wholly, my heartbreaker you.

II

How smart. Now see how many HENDRIX songs you can get into one of your inane babblings.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
True. Someone once took the trouble to send me a pm with the message, "You Cunt"

Not much warmth there I grant you. Now I wonder who that was...
Well obviously NOT Uncle Spielberg as that would be PRECISELY the behaviour and mindset he's complaining about. US may be a lot of things but he's not a hypocrite.

I'm guessing Das Reich? It was only two words and English was his second language after all.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Takes one to know one. :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Folks, it's the season of Goodwill, stop behaving like ***** ... Please !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here