Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc worst poster 2009 award

Worst poster of 2009

• Total voters

rool

Jul 10, 2003
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Despite my own current problems I have found most people I have come across in my lifetime very pleasant, even the few I have met off of here in the past. There's always the odd asshole but not enough to taint my view on life.

Maybe I'm lucky, maybe it's my easy going nature, maybe I have my head in the clouds.

It all seems to go tits up on the computer where you seem to get desensitised to other peoples real feelings when posting on a message board. I've done it myself and it's something I do regret looking back.

Well obviously NOT Uncle Spielberg as that would be PRECISELY the behaviour and mindset he's complaining about. US may be a lot of things but he's not a hypocrite.

Yes that would be hypocritical wouldn't it? And I'm sure if I looked through recent threads he's started such as the 'Women' thread for example, I wouldn't find any examples of him abusing other posters there either.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Uncle, you`ve been hurt along the way haven`t you ?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Can you please crawl out your window?

Ouch touched a nerve. Can't see any in there, although I don't know that many Hendrix songs if I'm honest.

Good things about prog:

Pink Floyd.
Tangerine Dream.
King Crimson - Epitaph.
Most prog is quite funny.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Listen 'tron... you're okay by me... I guess life is too short to be wasting my day deciding whom the biggest loser is... I'd rather decide who was the best: Quincy or Columbo et al. Cus It's far more important than any of this... Don't yer see Sam? don't you see?

enter Quincys boss (with the tash)

with much finger pointing...

"Quincy, where's that report? I want it done yesterday..."

Que Italian restaurant scene...

"Well only six people had to die, before we figured out that evil senator was poisoning the golf club water supply... ha ha aha ha hahaha ahha .... more wine anyone.... sure, sure."

Last edited:

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Listen 'tron... you're okay by me...."

Kosh. I think my only issue with you is the fact that every few months you pop on here and tell EVERYONE that they're t*ssers, that NSC used to be so much better, that it's full of etc blah blah blahs.

You then proceed to make self-important, smug, attention-seeking threads while accusing others of the very same.

I shouldn't take it personally, I know, but it does baffle me - why do you continue to post here if you HATE all of us so very much?

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
This thread...

pillowfight_close_orange_hair500x333.jpg

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Hate is far too strong a word, and I take issue with that.

Listen, people accuse me of being smug etc. (sigh), but when I see an injustice has been done, much like my hero Quincy, I have to put it right my own way, and if those big wigs at City Hall don't like it well then, then I'll clench my hands in fists of rage.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
See the big fat gay saddo in the red hair? That's you that is. That's you having the best time of your life ever.

If only I had the style to pull off such a hair colour/beard combo...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
True. Someone once took the trouble to send me a pm with the message, "You Cunt"

Not much warmth there I grant you. Now I wonder who that was...

Off course fols this comes from a Man who likes to tell everyone about his PM's and of course you realise he did nothing absoutelt nothing to provoke a reaction did he. He is like the litle boy who puts a firework through someones letterbox and runs away without waiting for the reaction.

Basically this thread is an excuse for people to slag of other people by its very nature. It brings out all the snide people and the bullying of AID is a case in point. The guy has never abused anyone he just does different posts and is different and we all know someone who is different is fair game for the internet bullies who quer up to abuse him.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
There's an even better saying:.. "If your life is shit and everyone hates you, you're probably a complete cunt."

What a hypocrit. :lolol::thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Yes that would be hypocritical wouldn't it? And I'm sure if I looked through recent threads he's started such as the 'Women' thread for example, I wouldn't find any examples of him abusing other posters there either.

Drag up a thread for which I was subjected to snide comments and apologised several times to my reaction. :thumbsup:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Not good is it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Quite possbly mate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here