Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc worst poster 2009 award

Worst poster of 2009

• Total voters

rool

Jul 10, 2003
US, can I offer a little advice?

There's a bit of a pack hound mentality on NSC at times and the dogs appear to have the scent of blood.

If I were you I'd take a step back, observe a while and not post anything of a personal nature

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
US, can I offer a little advice?

There's a bit of a pack hound mentality on NSC at times and the dogs appear to have the scent of blood.

If I were you I'd take a step back, observe a while and not post anything of a personal nature

I think you are right.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
To quote Chappers, "depressing". This thread really is a miserable blight on this forum. If people weren't so cynical all the time and so quick to trade insults and gang up on people, you might all see that we've actually got a thoroughly diverse and interesting community going here. No two posters think completely alike, and no posters agree with each other for the sheer sake of it. There are so many diverse and complex characters on this forum and though some people come across as being, well, bloody annoying, this is actually a brilliant forum and if we could get past the spiteful hatred, this place would be a lot more fun. Before reading this thread I took a look through Hiney Art, that is NSC at its absolute finest. This thread is NSC at its absolute lowest. :(

Personally, I love US. I also love Kosh, who took some stick earlier in the thread and I have a lot of respect for mr Mellotron aswell. I don't have much time for the Badger, WW or Ernest if I'm honest but I manage to get by without attempting to throw insults at them. We all follow the Albion, we all have our opinions. What we don't need is the anger, the cynicism and the hatred, but sadly that is what comes with NSC at the moment.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
To quote Chappers, "depressing". This thread really is a miserable blight on this forum. If people weren't so cynical all the time and so quick to trade insults and gang up on people, you might all see that we've actually got a thoroughly diverse and interesting community going here. No two posters think completely alike, and no posters agree with each other for the sheer sake of it. There are so many diverse and complex characters on this forum and though some people come across as being, well, bloody annoying, this is actually a brilliant forum and if we could get past the spiteful hatred, this place would be a lot more fun. Before reading this thread I took a look through Hiney Art, that is NSC at its absolute finest. This thread is NSC at its absolute lowest. :(

Personally, I love US. I also love Kosh, who took some stick earlier in the thread and I have a lot of respect for mr Mellotron aswell. I don't have much time for the Badger, WW or Ernest if I'm honest but I manage to get by without attempting to throw insults at them. We all follow the Albion, we all have our opinions. What we don't need is the anger, the cynicism and the hatred, but sadly that is what comes with NSC at the moment.

Shit off

You are a bit of a cock though....

;)

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003

Ok, you've convinced me - I've just voted for you as worst poster.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3243897 said:
You are a bit of a cock though....

;)

Well, obviously. But you only have to put up with me on here. Think of the poor bastards who know me personally. :facepalm:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
you sound like a man in need of a good holiday. now that business is picking up you should take your wife on a nice warm holiday somewhere mate. all this nsc stuff is doing you no good!

I will do afters IF and WHEN business picks up and IF I get a wife but thanks for your concern anyway :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Ok, you've convinced me - I've just voted for you as worst poster.

Why ?.

It seems a good post ( and not just because he says he loves me :p ).

It is my opinion NSC has turned into a bitchfest the last year particuarly. Ok, hand up I have been MISERABLE OLD f*** for some time but the last 2 years have ground the life out of me. No sob stories but take me as you find me. I am embarrassed at my abuse of Stumpy Tim in that other thread I was TOTALLY OUT OF ORDER but all I can do is apologise and try to stop being a KNOB some much in the future.

brightonlass2009

Sports sports sports!
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Ouch, harsh....
...can't say I don't agree. I do in some respects....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I hope I can stop being a cynical old bastard.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I hope I can stop being a cynical old bastard.

Nah, the older you get the worse it gets, sorry to piss on your parade. You'll end up as one of thse old codgers at Withdean who finds something to whinge about before a ball is kicked, whilst laughing loudly at your own weak cynical football related comments :lolol:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Nah, the older you get the worse it gets, sorry to piss on your parade. You'll end up as one of thse old codgers at Withdean who finds something to whinge about before a ball is kicked, whilst laughing loudly at your own weak jokes :lolol:

Thats me ALREADY :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here