Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc worst poster 2009 award

Worst poster of 2009

• Total voters

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
It's f***ing wearying brother, it's mundane, it's relentless, it's beyond the pale, it's dullsville, it's one way traffic, and it's been that way since the beginning... you're stuck in your groove dude, alas the needle is wearing thin... and all i hear is white noise.

Couldn't have explained your posting style better Kosh! :dunce:

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
You're another one... a bringer down, the low to the high, the immovable opinion, the unstoppable paladin of the self righteous, the arse from which the sun doth shine, a bitter, waste of space and time, the mouse to the cat, the worm to the eagle, the flat to my fizz, the old man to his slippers, the joke to the cracker, the drought to my river, shandy to my beer, Bowie totin', music wrekin', sly, little man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRsDRn0l3x8

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
You're another one... a bringer down, the low to the high, the immovable opinion, the unstoppable paladin of the self righteous, the arse from which the sun doth shine, a bitter, waste of space and time, the mouse to the cat, the worm to the eagle, the flat to my fizz, the old man to his slippers, the joke to the cracker, the drought to my river, shandy to my beer, Bowie totin', music wrekin', sly, little man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRsDRn0l3x8

zzz.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
Yet you constantly crave the acknowledgement of your existence.

How about 2010 being the year that Uncle S discovers chill pills.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
My assessment after 47 years on this planet is that most human beings are utter c*nts. They are vindictive, spiteful, hateful and generally thoroughly unpleasant. This is proved on here by its very nature and countless times day after day on NSC.

Infact bar a few close friends and family I would be happy to never bump into another human being as long as I lived.

Basically the human race cannot and never will get on hence all the wars, bigotry, rasicm , sexual difference intolerance and on and on.

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

blimey

brighton_haha

Feb 8, 2008

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

Post of the Year.

:clap2:

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

More lady trouble is it :ohmy:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

I don't include you in that Dave :laugh:. Maybe I am cynical now but 90% of the posts on here now are filled with venom and hate. Its just a forum to take the piss , abuse and spread hatred. I don't see a lot of warmth or kindness. This I find it applied to most of the human race. Just a pretty shitty species basically. Sorry mate.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

'Wardy' has been on the phone wondering if you count him as a close friend?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Very droll Wozza.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of course there are a lot of great people but maybe it is me in the last few years people are turning on each other more and more. I feel the human race is basically a very unhappy species and the World is in a real shittyy place at the moment. Of course the CC and recession has hardly cheered me up for 2 years. Its been BOLLOCKS for years.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anway I voted for Das Reich :thumbsup:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

You are ALL c*nts.

Good day to you.

I see you failed 'irony'.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here