Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

nsc worst poster 2009 award

Worst poster of 2009

• Total voters

Nov 25, 2008
Block (H)ated
No one knows who you are, no one could recall you even if tortured. You like your team are a nothing

Get over yourself and f*** off to BBS

I'd rather have him on here then you as you are a twat, why don't you go play your favorite game of having a go at H block for trying? you Cunt :tosser:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;3242732 said:
Hey-up, here we go...

FFS Danny: it's AYE OOOP! :glare:

Bleedin' saaaft Southern shandy drinkers (with or without the bidet).

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:rant:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
amazed bhaexpress is not on the list, maybe he is suited to the "biggest **** on NSC award" instead.

Can't get my head around someone finding pleasure in deliberately trying to cripple another human being over something so trivial (see cyclist thread).

Is bhaexpress the poster that bought an asian wife? If so then that would help explain it.

Do you actually read threads properly ? Have you an IQ in double figures ? What an idiot you have just made of yourself.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Its just football innit. I disagree with the vast majority of what WW says on here but I've met him in person a couple of times and he seems like a good lad. Its only a game, like.

Was a joke but never mind, I actually agree with him sometimes.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
I voted Ernest but to be honest it could be one of half a dozen one trick pony "joke" posters on here.

There's very few constantly genuinely funny posters, Trufflehound being the best of the best. 1066Gull and Uncle S also, but for completely the wrong reasons.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
amazed bhaexpress is not on the list, maybe he is suited to the "biggest **** on NSC award" instead.

Can't get my head around someone finding pleasure in deliberately trying to cripple another human being over something so trivial (see cyclist thread).

Is bhaexpress the poster that bought an asian wife? If so then that would help explain it.

The cycling thing is wrong but apart from that this post did make me chuckle :smile::lol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
The cycling thing is wrong but apart from that this post did make me chuckle :smile::lol:

Yes but seeing as I haven't bought either of my wives and neither of them were Asian I think you can see somebody is a little confused as well as having a low reading age.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Why can't we just all love each other...?

Let's all get naked.

Peace out.

Life's too short for all this tittle-tattle!

NMH rocks - can't believe he's up there... to perfectly frank, that whole list shouldn't be there... some of which are the finest exemplars of NSC orators the world hath borne witness to.

I love em all, they make this place what it is, and they should be proud of their efforts. Outstanding contributors, the lot of them.

I count all among legends of the "chat"; there can be little doubt that their respective efforts will be remembered long after the epitaph has been carved onto the tombstone of humanity.

Gentlemen, ladies (?) take a bow, you are the best of us, you are the air that breathes life into my day, you are the ladies perfume to my manly cologne, you are the rainbow to my pot of comedy gold, you are my, dare I say it - heroes.

Love and peace.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
729-massive-tits-2.jpg
[/IMG]

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Yes but seeing as I haven't bought either of my wives and neither of them were Asian I think you can see somebody is a little confused as well as having a low reading age.

I think it's just cos you have married a string of ladies from undeveloped countries.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Anyone who voted for 1066gull has had a sense of humour bypass. The bloke is brilliant.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
So many potential binfests smouldering on this thread, one must take off sometime soon...please

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
Seriously Buzzer - you should try and expand your horizons beyond the possibility that you're right about absolutely everything.

It's f***ing wearying brother, it's mundane, it's relentless, it's beyond the pale, it's dullsville, it's one way traffic, and it's been that way since the beginning... you're stuck in your groove dude, alas the needle is wearing thin... and all i hear is white noise.

turn it over and play you mother...

Rock and Roll.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here