Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC vs Hartys Phone-in...

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
KinkyGoebels said:
Im sorry but reading through this really sums some posters up.

Believe it all not, not all people agree with the idea Mcghee is doing a good job with the players in the squad, but instead of debating about it like this message board was made for it just becomes a trade of insults or people call you a know it allwhen really they know scat.

The phone in has started to do the same with Harty, instead of listening to views just says no your wrong.
Harty does a good job and the phone in is a good show, he just needs to be a bit more open minded and listen to the callers.

better?

That's the stuff!

Harty has had to work hard to get the airtime, it's up to us to make it a good show, or it just becomes full of Doris's from Worthing. Some of the stuff on last night I did not agree with (i.e. anyone who questioned McGhee is a heretic according to Harty, although not too many other clubs would be over tolerant about 3 wins in 31 games.....apart from Sunderland). If we all agreed with all the posts NSC would be a BOREFEST, although there are surely some things that we should be able to unite on....such as Kimberley to win 'I'm a Celeb'.

NSC and the phone in are only as good as we make them.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kimberley is too aloof to win I'm a Celeb, and theres too many non-males voting anyway. The SMART money is on Osmond, because he's just so damn likeable.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I noticed Jenny Frost is still looking pretty fit in the couple of minuts I watched last night.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Osmond has been backed from 9/1 to 11/2

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
El Presidente said:
Why don't you phone up the show and explain exactly why CKR is a twat Gerbil?

Go on then I'm really interested now.

Find me the EXACT post where I said he was a twat.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
gerbil said:
Go on then I'm really interested now.

Find me the EXACT post where I said he was a twat.

Sorry, you said he was "shit", "rubbish" "not very good" but not a "twat":dunce:

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
El Presidente said:
Sorry, you said he was "shit", "rubbish" "not very good" but not a "twat":dunce:

Thank you.
Apology accepted.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
roz said:
Am I the only person who feels a sense of inevitability coming on as soon as I hear the regular commentary that includes "hiding behind keyboard identities...I'll get slagged off for this tomorrow on North Stand Chat...they won't like it on NSC, etc., etc.," ?

Only there are times that, with respect, Ian, you appear to have some sort of fixation with NSC that is out of all proportion with the fixation that NSC users have with the phone-in. Or rather, don't.

The point I was trying to make.
Harty a couple of times I have sent you a pm saying there is no need to take a swipe at people. If you remember you actually thanked me for it.

Full harris are you admitting it was you then?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
He slates the site and people hiding behind usernames, then invites 'Beach Hut' to voice his opinions. :jester:

I know it is bloody hilarious really :lolol: :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What a magnificent thread - well done eveyone a lively slagfest of opinions, just what NSC should be.

BTW I felt compelled to phone after what I thought was a slating of the "Henfield One" which was totally wrong.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I heard you on the phone in B/H

Don't you have a real deep voice?Do you smoke by any chance?

Pavilionaire said:
It is also the perfect forum to vent ones spleen - far better to call CKR a twat on here and get it out of your system than to barrack the guy at a match.

If only it did work like that, then abusing players on here wouldn't be a bad thing as you say.

But what ACTUALLY happens in real life is that people read the abuse on here and then get enboldened, or somehow think it's "clever", to repeat the unsupportive abuse at games itself :glare:

Last edited:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
London Irish said:
If only it did work like that, then abusing players on here wouldn't be a bad thing as you say.

But what ACTUALLY happens in real life is that people read the abuse on here and then get enboldened, or somehow think it's "clever", to repeat the unsupportive abuse at games itself :glare:

In your world perhaps. Some of us have opinions of our own.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
rogue said:
I heard you on the phone in B/H

Don't you have a real deep voice?Do you smoke by any chance?

I do smoke, but only ladies :smokin:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
London Irish said:

Wow, good use of the word "emboldens" on NSC.

*runs to dictionary.com to find what it means*

dougdeep said:
In your world perhaps. Some of us have opinions of our own.

Opinions are great. But when is ABUSE ever good?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i like the phone in:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here