Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC vs Hartys Phone-in...

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rusco said:
I am flattered that two grown men are fighting over me !

:blush:

i am looking after your interests, he is just a weedypoopants

:angel:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Don't take any notice of Dave the Gaffer on a Harty thread, he is Harty's bitch now :p

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Uncle Spielberg said:
Don't take any notice of Dave the Gaffer on a Harty thread, he is Harty's bitch now :p

:wave: :wave:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Rusco said:
If the price is right, I could be persuaded to be the meat in a Bozza - DTG sandwich

I feel physically sick

:sick: :sick:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Im sorry but reading through this really sums some posters up.

Believe it all not, not all people agree with the idea Mcghee is doing a good job with the players in the squad, but instead of debating about it like this message board was made for it just becomes a trade of insults or people call you a know it all.

The phone in has started to do the same with Harty, instead of listening to views just says no your wrong.
Harty does a good job and the phone in is a good show, he just needs to be a bit more open minded and listen to the callers.

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Always Bringing Up The Rear
KinkyGoebels said:

Believe it all not, not all people agree with the idea Mcghee is doing a good job with the players in the squad, but instead of debating about it like this message board was made for it just becomes a trade of insults or people call you a know it all.

The phone in has started to do the same with Harty, instead of listening to views just says no your wrong.
Harty does a good job and the phone in is a good show, he just needs to be a bit more open minded and listen to the callers.

I'm glad someone else shares my opinions that the Blue and White tinted specs brigade are alive and well on NSC

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Harty likes to play the Devils Advocate but he is a pretty good presenter imho and we are better with him and the phone in. My opinion is I want McGhee to stay even if we go down as he is a superb manager so there :p

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
handbags.jpg

:safeway2: Thread.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
KinkyGoebels said:

Blimey kinky, can't believe you wrote that without a reference to SCAT somewhere in the middle of it:bowdown:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Rusco said:
I'm glad someone else shares my opinions that the Blue and White tinted specs brigade are alive and well on NSC

FFS - who said there weren't?

The point is there are people in both camps and many in between. Anyone who says NSC is all pro-club or all anti-club is only seeing what they want to see.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
El Presidente said:
Blimey kinky, can't believe you wrote that without a reference to SCAT somewhere in the middle of it:bowdown:

Believe it all not, not all people agree with the idea Mcghee is doing a good job with the players in the squad, but instead of debating about it like this message board was made for it just becomes a trade of insults or people call you a know it allwhen really they know scat.

better?

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
Bozza said:
FFS - who said there weren't?

The point is there are people in both camps and many in between. Anyone who says NSC is all pro-club or all anti-club is only seeing what they want to see.

I agree with you Bozza, but there are people on here who actually struggle to see themselves in either camp, when it is so obvious they so blatantly are.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I see myself in the " I have seen too many managers come and go at this club that I have no feelings either way of how good or bad one is from the other" camp.

On the good side, we had Peter Taylor ( 70's) Chris Cattlin, Alan Mullery.......

On the bad side we had Jeff Wood, Brian Horton, Jimmy Melia.....

In the middle we have had a lot, McGhee, Adams, Coppell, Gritt, Taylor, etc etc

I like the way this board polarises people....if you have an opinion and someone doesnt agree with it you are immediatly a c**t, or need to "keep the faith" or get the stock answer " yeah but we have no money/home/atmosphere/et al" If you critisise DK you are an heretic, but if you wonder where the next penny is coming from ( ie other investers) you are a shit stirrer and dont understand how far we have come, or Bens Grandad...LOL

That is what makes supporting this club the best thing in the world to do and that is why also you get so many away fans on here, because they love NSC too.......you should read some of the other clubs sites...Rivals is a joke!

I think too many people take themselves far too seriously on here ( me included) but that is what it is all about

Rusco

Jul 8, 2003
dave the gaffer said:
I see myself in the " I have seen too many managers come and go at this club that I have no feelings either way of how good or bad one is from the other" camp.

On the good side, we had Peter Taylor ( 70's) Chris Cattlin, Alan Mullery.......

I like the way this board polarises people....if you have an opinion and someone doesnt agree with it you are immediatly a c**t, or need to "keep the faith" or get the stock answer " yeah but we have no money/home/atmosphere/et al" If you critisise DK you are an heretic, but if you wonder where the next penny is coming from ( ie other investers) you are a shit stirrer and dont understand how far we have come, or Bens Grandad...LOL

That is what makes supporting this club the best thing in the world to do and that is why also you get so many away fans on here, because they love NSC too.......you should read some of the other clubs sites...Rivals is a joke!

I think too many people take themselves far too seriously on here ( me included) but that is what it is all about

I agree with you too Dave ..... bloody hell this is turning in to a real love in.

I'm sure you know which people we are on about anyway

Last edited:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
dave the gaffer said:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here