Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC vs Hartys Phone-in...

Scotty M said:
i like the phone in:)

I didn't hear yesterday's so can't comment about it but I think the phone-in's improved since last year, in fact, I think the entire SCR show has. It just looks to me that the SCR team including Harty are putting more preparation and planning into it. There have been some very good shows this season.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Harty - one further question out of curiousity:

As you read NSC quite a bit and also asked opinions on the McGhee out issue from NSC why did you not correct the first lady and explain to her what did go wrong with the minutes silence ?

It was in a thread and very well explained.

gerbil said:
When it's aimed at you.

Please go ahead, it was almost certainly mean I'll score a blinding goal in my next 5-a-side kickabout :)

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
London Irish said:
Please go ahead, it was almost certainly mean I'll score a blinding goal in my next 5-a-side kickabout :)

So this world you live in,

is it always sunny and are the birds always singing?

Pavilionaire said:
Driving home tonight whilst listening to Harty's phone-in I was disappointed to hear Harty complaining about so-called Albion fans having a pop at McGhee on an Albion internet message board.

Now while I personally back McGhee and think the positives of him as manager far outweigh the negatives I can understand fully those fans whose views range from the sceptical to the "sack him now" brigade".

The point is that this, as we all know, is a results business and the Albion have won 3 league matches out of their last 31 and collected 24 points in the process, which is relegation form in anyone's language.

IMO Harty needs to be more broad-minded in his thinking - he quite rightly and repeatedly points out how important it is to stay in this division but our form is not getting the job done and so I think it is fair for a sizeable minority to take the view that McGhee should go.

Don't go mad about it, don't slag off NSC because of it, just accept that not everyone supports McGhee.

Hmmm I don't seem to recall harty had any problems slagging off Barry Lloyd from the protection of Gulls Eye...........................

and its 15 wins from the last 66 games

which over a season of 46 games comes to 11 wins................. (2 fewer than last season when we stayed up by 1 goal) - i think its reasonable for people to look at these numbers and wonder if MM is cutting the mustard this season

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here