Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The tenson builds. The only question remaining unanswered is:

Will the Crocs find enough pairs of shorts, or will they have to go without?:eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pitches are supposed to be marked out between the cafe and the London Rd. I'm going to go down there this evening and have a look, so I'll confirm later.

Oct 25, 2003
hi, due to family reasons i have had to go up north at pretty short notice, and will therefore be unable to attend the tournament tomorrow

i apologise to all crocs, and infact, to the tournament itself, but my absense was fairly unforseen

SORRY GUYS x

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The pitches are supposed to be marked out between the cafe and the London Rd. I'm going to go down there this evening and have a look, so I'll confirm later.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello All

This is HKFC reporting LIVE from the hallowed turf of preston Park. I can happily confirm that the council have indeed remembered to mark out the two pitches. They are, as thought, right by the cafe in the centre of the park.

Surprisingly, given the recent weather, the ground is very firm. The 'no hard studs' rule stands.

One last thing; without wishing to sound like a schoolteacher, can someone from each team bring a binbag and make sure you keep the area litter free around your team 'camp'. Cheers.

Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow. Its gonna be class.

Simon

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
:clap2:

Simon, you have so far managed to organise what promises to be a fantastic tournament, and if it turns out to be as great as it promises, a NSC knighthood should be agreed and presented to yourself.

I cannot wait for tomorrow, although I must concede that I did have a burger at todays match so I will have my pre-match fitness test tomorrow morning on hallowed turf that be Preston Park, Brighton. :thumbsup:

See you at about 10.30ish tomorrow. I'm very very excited. :D

JD.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Good luck to all and especially to my Crocs - I will have my ears GLUED to the radio for updates on our progress and eventual capitulation

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Team NSC are now back down to 7 players for tomorrow's football feast after one of our scheduled team suffered an injury that required hospital treatment today.

In spite of this apparent curse on our team (2 dropouts through injury now), we shall soldier on with our 7, and que sera sera...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here