Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Jaz is one the three originals from the Donny matches in the Exiles' squad.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Anyone know of an available player who may wish to play for Team NSC?

One of our number has unfortunately had to drop out due to injury, leaving us with 7 players.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We are back up to 8 players now, thanks to some sterling work in the transfer market by the team captain.

:thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I notice I was robbed by some shady transfer dealings, having made the first offer. I am currently on hold with the fraud squad. You're going down Frutos. :mad:

I think the honourable green gentleman will find that I made my offer via Private Message before he posted in the thread, then added a comment after his own simply to make public the fact of having done so.

:p

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
The PM flashed up on my screen when I logged on so I saw that first! :D

I think its fair to say that they'll be enough peope around to make some 'emergency loan' signings!!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I have advised my solicitor to discontinue proceedings. :D

Frutos = Reading :jester:

Still looking for a kit! Soccer World may do them very cheaply. I will see what turns up tomorrow. Very excited about this!

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
This is all going to be very wierd, meeting all you lot for the very first time as apart from Yorkie, Dave The Gaffer and Bakesy, I don't know you lot from adam i'm afraid. What's it gonna be like ?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
This is all going to be very wierd, meeting all you lot for the very first time as apart from Yorkie, Dave The Gaffer and Bakesy, I don't know you lot from adam i'm afraid. What's it gonna be like ?

I had the same feeings before attending the first NSC/Crocs game in Preston Park last Summer, and I tend to find there are two ways to deal with such 'fear':

1) Introduce yourself to people, interact with them and generally enjoy yourself in the company of some good people (the overwhelming majority of NSC'ers I've met in real life have been really nice).

2) Hide in a corner, don't speak to anyone and generally be really shy and introverted (one person did this at the aforementioned Crocs/NSC game. He hasn't been invited back for any subsequent games).

To sum up: Relax, enjoy yourself and have fun. :)

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I had the same feeings before attending the first NSC/Crocs game in Preston Park last Summer, and I tend to find there are two ways to deal with such 'fear':

1) Introduce yourself to people, interact with them and generally enjoy yourself in the company of some good people (the overwhelming majority of NSC'ers I've met in real life have been really nice).

2) Hide in a corner, don't speak to anyone and generally be really shy and introverted (one person did this at the aforementioned Crocs/NSC game. He hasn't been invited back for any subsequent games).

To sum up: Relax, enjoy yourself and have fun. :)

Well, thats good. I am there to enjoy myself and settle a few "cyber football game grudges"

only joking like :thumbsup: :jester:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello all, an update:

Programs are all printed and look quite nice, even if I say so myself. (Only Mrs Coach and Hiney can contradict me on this, as they've seen them!)

I have Michel's shirt here, as star prize in the raffle, and we have two different Kerry Mayo t-shirts from Alan at Sporting Colours. I've seen them in the shop today and they're very nice :thumbsup: Buzzer's Tuaca completes the raffle prizes.

I also have in front of me a signed pair of Michel's match-worn gloves. These are the prize for the 'Guess the Goals Total' comp, entry into which is included in the £1 cover price of your program.

Tonight I picked up the two sets of goals from Mr and Mrs Coach! Thanks once more to them for the loan. Tomorrow morning my 8 year old and I will attempt to build one! For those who asked - they are 6'x 12'.

Had I mentioned, I still don't have a gazebo to keep the results table dry.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Can't wait! If you need me to come along early then I am happy to help set up. I am off to purchase a kit tomorrow morning before I meet Frank Wildy Ears. They can't be that expensive, surely! Hoping to get a red kit! :angel:

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
Anyone travelling from/through Worthing area have a spare seat in their car? There's a beer or two in it for the lucky driver!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Can't wait! If you need me to come along early then I am happy to help set up. I am off to purchase a kit tomorrow morning before I meet Frank Wildy Ears. They can't be that expensive, surely! Hoping to get a red kit! :angel:

I'll be there from ten. Any help would be very welcome!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here