Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
clayton will scare the life out of the opposition with his list of criminal charges that are second to none, potter will have them in awe, questioning what on earth adrian charles is doing playing in a brighton fans tournament, witham will terrorise defences with his startling pace, and mccarthy will just look dazzling trotting around his area like a prized pony

You're forgetting the unbeatable 'more hair than face' ploy which can be adapted to stop even the best of teams!

Combine this with the ego of Kane, and Rumble's Ronaldo-esque stepovers, and you have a blended team of six capable of taking on not only NSC, but the rest of the WORLD.

crocodiles-03.gif

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You're forgetting the unbeatable 'more hair than face' ploy which can be adapted to stop even the best of teams!

Combine this with the ego of Kane, and Rumble's Ronaldo-esque stepovers, and you have a blended team of six capable of taking on not only NSC, but the rest of the WORLD.

crocodiles-03.gif

where the f*** did you get that crocodile from?!

i feel a new smillie campaign coming on

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Crocodile.gif

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I don't know when Hart's testimonial is and can't be arsed to find out.

However I'm sure Team Les/Munkfish will be in full effect again.

Hopefully it wont be the weekend of the 26th 27th! any other weekend our team will be immense! :yahoo:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Any news? 27th July, the day after the Hart testimonial?

(Apologise for the impatience, but i've got to book up Croc training facilities in order to ensure the planned MASSACRE of all opposition occurs)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
any news of this being organised this year?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
any news of this being organised this year?

There is a thread on this somewhere.

HKFC said he will HOPEFULLY be organising it, but is VERY busy and might need someone else to take it on.

That was about 6 weeks ago though, not sure if things have progressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here