Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Count me in your team HKFC as I'm a CLASS act. :thumbsup:

The exiles' squad are CLASS acts to a man, Sim. If there is any room after last year's heroic MEMBERS have got back to me (once the date is known) then I'll let you know.

Otherwise buzzer will be delighted to add some class to his team!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Team NSC will be represented again, I have a squad of three already confirmed. :)

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
i'm in this year, wont be on my honeymoon this time

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The date is yet to be determined Les. My preferance would be the weekend of Gary Hart's testimonial game.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I don't know when Hart's testimonial is and can't be arsed to find out.

However I'm sure Team Les/Munkfish will be in full effect again.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
We'll play if we're allowed :wave: How many teams are in it/allowed in it?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If McCarthy IS here this year, you boys are going to need a new EXCUSE for your first round EXIT :thumbsup:

the fighting talk has begun before we even have a DATE

mccarthys flair, precision and outrageous ability between the sticks was the missing piece in the puzzle i call the crocs team 2007. with myself back in goal, complete with alice band and some sort of outrageous footwear, how can we FAIL to suceed?

let the mind games begin:drink:

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
I'm not sure that a team of criminals and those banned from NSC should be allowed to enter for fear of ruining the competition's good name. ;)

there disastrous past is easily balanced out by my moses-like status

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Already, the Crocs are looking unstoppable, and date isn't even set.

With McCarthy reclaiming the number one jersey and Witham, Potter and Clayton being at prime fitness levels for the first time in YEARS, it's quite obvious who the early favourites are.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

With McCarthy reclaiming the number one jersey and Witham, Potter and Clayton being at prime fitness levels for the first time in YEARS, it's quite obvious who the early favourites are.

Crowhurst???

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

clayton will scare the life out of the opposition with his list of criminal charges that are second to none, potter will have them in awe, questioning what on earth adrian charles is doing playing in a brighton fans tournament, witham will terrorise defences with his startling pace, and mccarthy will just look dazzling trotting around his area like a prized pony

*DREAMTEAMALERT*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here