Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Clothes Peg

Mar 3, 2007
BoF, I would offer to be in your team, but I already promised my services as a raffle ticket / programme seller. Sorry.

P.S. I have never played football before, so I feel I may have made the right decision.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Mr Punk, how GOOD are the coaches?

Someone seems to be worried they may end up with the wooden spoon of Group A :jester: ;)

BoF, I would offer to be in your team, but I already promised my services as a raffle ticket / programme seller. Sorry.

P.S. I have never played football before, so I feel I may have made the right decision.

As long as you can muster a cheer or two, you will have been of valuable service to Team BoB.

Right, he's available and up for it, so that's one more player for you BoF. I'll get him to get there for 10.30 then I'll introduce him to you...

Anything he needs to know? Colours to wear etc?

Winderful news, Mr Punk. Due to the rather haphazard arrangements thus far, we will be wearing red bibs! I will spread the good news to my merrymen.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I will be there sometime in the afternoon depending on the weather - if is pissing down then No, but if its nice, then .....

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Au contraire, dear man!

My construction of Team Croc is a one-man mission to disprove the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day." In this case, a galaxy of football genius' has been composed in just a matter of days, AQUADUCTS et al:lolol:

I am so confident, that I have already decided which games we will be picking up the 7 points required for qualification (imo), and have SACRIFICED one!! You may have the samba name, but we've got the yellow/blue kit combination and the FLAIR to show you up big time:yahoo:

I think youll find team Sporting will have the FLAIRist kit going!! :clap2:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Mr Punk, how GOOD are the coaches?

We're all completely crap at football, and have an unfortunately weak team, and will struggle to pick up any points.

Of course, I could be bluffing...

But then, I could have expected you to think I was bluffing and told the truth...

I could be thinking you would expect me to tell the truth because you'd think I was bluffing, and knowing all of this I would lie...

and so on...

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
We're all completely crap at football, and have an unfortunately weak team, and will struggle to pick up any points.

But then, I could have expected you to think I was bluffing and told the truth...

I could be thinking you would expect me to tell the truth because you'd think I was bluffing, and knowing all of this I would lie...

and so on...

I'm all confused now... :(

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION

and so on...

He's bluffing.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
...or maybe I know people will think I'm bluffing and have told the truth

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Chris, after the tourney haven't you more or less got to go straight to stanley deason for Pitch Invasion for a 6pm kickoff?

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Chris, after the tourney haven't you more or less got to go straight to stanley deason for Pitch Invasion for a 6pm kickoff?

Yeah both me and Dave, luckily enough we have 3 subs at PI so I wont be on the pitch long! How did you know we have to be there at 6?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Becuase I looked at the fixtures... (you play for FC Badger, right?)

We've got a 6:40 ko, which is nice as it means no rushing is needed and me and Justin (and indeed my mate Stu, who is playing for BoB) have a chance to have a breather

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Becuase I looked at the fixtures... (you play for FC Badger, right?)

We've got a 6:40 ko, which is nice as it means no rushing is needed and me and Justin (and indeed my mate Stu, who is playing for BoB) have a chance to have a breather

Yeah thats me. What league are you in now?

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
the championship. got relegated from the prem hen narrowly avoided relegation from the chamiponship.

not sure how we do so badly*

*actually, I know the main reasons but we dont do a lot about them :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here