Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Turn off the A27 at the A23 junction, onto the London Road. Go past Patcham, Withdean, Preston Manor, then you cannot fail to miss a huge great park on your right. It couldn't actually be easier:)

Ta :clap2:

What time are the Exiles congregating Simon ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
By 'a gazebo thing' I mean a shelter - a tent without sides, if you like.

Haven't set a time to arrive, but I shall be there by 10.00, to set up the 4 goals and will welcome any offers of help.

Cheers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Actually, on that subject.....does anyone have a gazebo they can bring????? :D

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Come on people - a bit of help for BoF please! BoF, you could try a PM to Timbo or El Turi, as they are from proper teams so might have a surplus player or two who want to get involved.

If you're trying a general appeal then you'd be better posting a new thread as no-one who isn't already playing is likely to be wading through this 33 page binfest!

Good luck. :thumbsup:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think you have to worry about that. The best players have pulled out as they are off to The Emirates the night before and then staying up in London.

One of them had trials with Worthing! :lol:

I will accept the kind offer of a drink/hug/warm feeling of satisfaction all the same. :thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can ask my mate if you want Bof, he plays on Sundays for my pitch invasion team and he was asking if there was space on the AITC team.

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I've sent him a text, will let you know when he replys

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Right, he's available and up for it, so that's one more player for you BoF. I'll get him to get there for 10.30 then I'll introduce him to you...

Anything he needs to know? Colours to wear etc?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here