Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Its all a bit pathetic, ain't it.

thats like saying the desert is a bit hot during the day!

still, i hope all this doubting can only go onto inspire the crocs to victory. something that i am firmly of the opinion will not happen

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Match worn?? My god, you are TEASING me, sir:lolol:

Next you'll be telling me you have Michel's worn underwear......

I always imagined him going commando, being a former (Dutch) marine and all.

You know...marine...commando

Sod it, I'll get my coat.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Ok enough of all that stadium nonsense, what time do we need to be there on Sunday? And whereabouts in Preston Park do we need to be? I'm sure its all in in here somewhere but I've no real desire to re-read all 31 pages!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Shame on you, not wishing to read 31 pages of the purest DRIVEL.

First matches KO at 11am but could do with everyone there and paid up by 10.30ish.

The pitches according to Natalie from the council are on the London Road side of the cafe. There are changing rooms if antbody needs them, and I have a code for getting them opened up.

I shall be there from 10, setting up.

Don't forget your bibs, cheers.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
One thing I don't have, if anybody can help, is a gazeebo / canopy thing. I will borrow a folding pasting table from my Dad for setting up as my office! but in case of rain or BEATING SUNSHINE, it would be great if someone could bring along a canopy thing.

Anyone??

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Shame on you, not wishing to read 31 pages of the purest DRIVEL.

First matches KO at 11am but could do with everyone there and paid up by 10.30ish.

The pitches according to Natalie from the council are on the London Road side of the cafe. There are changing rooms if antbody needs them, and I have a code for getting them opened up.

I shall be there from 10, setting up.

Don't forget your bibs, cheers.

Nice bit of reminding! I'd forgotton to be honest, I'll put them in my car tonight.

We're leaving Crowhurst at about 9.15 so should be there in plenty of time. Not being a local I'm afraid I don't even know where the cafe is! Is it on the A23 or on Preston Drove?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The cafe is kind of bang in the centre of the park. Aim for Preston Drove anyway though as you can park there [I think].

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Theres a small car park at the top of Preston Park (turn off of Preston Drove)

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Got an update about the AITC team, and more the strip - we won't be wearing the dark blue coaching kit we were going to be wearing, we'll be wearing an old Brighton kit, <namedrops> which our boss, Larry May, is picking up from Paul Rogers </namedrops> and one of our players will pick it up from Larry later this week.

Not sure which one it is though; apparently its not the stripes so it's probably either the yellow one or the maroon one (hopefully the latter as it would clash with the crocs otherwise). Of course, it could be the dark blue one which makes this all irrelevant.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I was literally about to print off the programs in about 15 minutes (when my boss goes home!) you tool!

I can't wait til the end of the week. You have to guess RIGHT NOW. [Not that it matters if you guess wrong - it'll just be wrong in the prgram] What's it to be; Yellow, Maroon or Dark Blue?

:D

shaolinpunk

Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Put Dark Blue and then in brackets somewhere that the kit is subject to change

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Evening, I'm BREAKING my silence ;)

I gotta ask, does anyone know about the parking, I have a small car ;) but is it pay-and-display or just leave and hope your wheels are there come the end of the day ?

Also, I've just realised I've never been to Preston Park. I know it is in Brighton before anyone says, and yes, I've turned it on and off ;) but can someone give me some quick and easy directions PS. I'll be coming in the same direction as Timbo along the A27 from hastings :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here