blackadder-goes-forth.jpg

A slightly more accurate representation of todays 'board meeting'
:glare:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
You may mock, Steven, but our plan involved THRASHING the life out of your excuse of a team in the first match. Put it like this, the crocs will be providing the opening ceremony by way of a FIVE goal win!!

We shall see Thomas, we shall see.

Pablo

Jul 8, 2003
Worthing
You may mock, Steven, but our plan involved THRASHING the life out of your excuse of a team in the first match. Put it like this, the crocs will be providing the opening ceremony by way of a FIVE goal win!!

Steve, you're gonna have to stick that up in the dressing room before we step out against this lot!

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Steve, you're gonna have to stick that up in the dressing room before we step out against this lot!

Not a bad idea at all, I suspect that the 'famous' yellow reptiles may regret their bravado on July 29th.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Frutos,

a) I am posting my words on a forum you use
b) I am not insulting you randomly in the middle of a thread that has nothing to do with you
c) I have actually met you
d) I don't post about you at least once a day, even when you haven't contributed to the same thread as me in months
e) I don't have a gormless picture of myself as an avatar with my arms wide open in a full SPECIAL posture, and then claim you are the one with a disability
f) I don't try to act hard on the internet, trying to impress people I don't know
g) I don't post the thumbs up smiley after EVERY post I make
h) I don't invent childish vendettas which only go to make me look a total spacker
i) Best of all, I don't find my life in such a precarious position as to dislike personalities on a website

No, I leave all that to HINEY!

Most hilarious post EVER!

There was me thinking you couldn't give a shit about what I say about you.

Could you let me know EXACTLY what in my life qualifies as 'precarious'

oh, and what's all that got to do with Steve?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Of course I don't give a shit, I am totally bemused by the randomness of it. As far as I'm aware, I've NEVER met you or even engaged in conversation with you on here, yet you are on OTHER websites calling for me to receive a "kicking." I think that says a lot about your life to be quite honest. Put it like this, if I was getting worked up about a STRANGER, to the point where I was urging people to kick them, and posting about them literally EVERY day of the week, I would consider my life to have gone somewhat downhill. You need to take a long look at yourself, and think what your pettiness looks like.

Oh, and who the f*** is Steve?

Steve is Frutos - I just wondered why you started your rather juvenile rant against me with his name that's all

I'm glad you are taking everything I write so seriously. To be honest Sonny, I've got a million and one other things to do rather than 'get worked up' about a pompous little wanker like you. Contrary to what you may think, my whole life doesn't revolve around North Stand Chat.

Just relax

And don't forget your shinpads

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
The fact you can't/won't suggests you think your rants are a chance to make you look popular or funny - truth is, everyone I know on this site thinks you come over as a total twat. Why am I a "pompous wanker?" Get a grip - you do NOT know me!! You may be a pompous wanker too (and personally, anyone who can pull THAT pose must have a streak of arrogance or, more likely, mental issues), but until I meet you, I will continue to reserve my judgment.

Oh, and how could I forget the customary: :thumbsup:

Brilliant - that is actually the funniest thing you have said, EVER

Well done.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Nope, that's Mr Hine's area of expertise for this CHARITY event!

Us crocs don't take kindly to talent that is not in a yellow shirt - we will simply have to OUTFLAIR you:clap2:

Firstly. 'Mr Hine' is fully aware of the charitable status of this event. He has been instrumental in securing the majority of the important raffle prizes, which will raise the bulk of the profit.

Secondly, any special plans you have made to combat Chesney's presence are doomed, as you will simply end up leaving extra time and space for his equally good midfield partner Ben.

Night.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here