Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Personally, I think that for a friendly tournament, there are a lot of good players floating around and the overall standard will be quite high

That said, I feel I should play down the AITC chances. Anyone could win - it all comes down to how you play on the day

Oh, and we aren't a group of 18 year olds - we range from 19 to late twenties I think

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Out of interest, why have you decided to have a war of words with Big Chris when you don't even know him?! I would have thought that members of the two flairest teams in the tournament should form an alliance, not an argument:D

Yes. You're right Badger, and to be honest, the Crocs have given it large these last few weeks much the same as the Exiles have, and it was purely random selection of one of your defenders seeing as I am the striker. PURELY RANDOM :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes. You're right Badger, and to be honest, the Crocs have given it large these last few weeks much the same as the Exiles have, and it was purely random selection of one of your defenders seeing as I am the striker. PURELY RANDOM :thumbsup:

Point of Order JD. YOU have given it large, I have merely engaged in a little light banter. The rest of the Exiles are shy retiring types who have stayed well out of it.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Ah right, I wasn't having a go, I just wondered! I like a bit of banter, but it just made me laugh how you had picked someone you didn't even know!! From now on Dorian, if you want to insult the famous yellow army and it's gladiators of flair, you do it through me:lol:

:laugh: no problemo monsieur badger, but i have decided to keep quiet in the weeks leading up to the world famous tournament and let my feet do the talking...:laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
1. Points
2. Goal difference
3. Goals for
4. Head to head record
5. Penalty shootout.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
how large are the pitches? how far must a defensive wall retreat from a free kick? are there any rules with back passes?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Pitch dimensions are on the first page. 65 x 35m I think.

6 yards at free kicks / roll ins / corners.

Picking up back passes is NOT permitted.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
the plan of how to win the tournament is in operation as of NOW:clap2:

baldrick.jpg

;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here