Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
On a footballing front, I believe a "John Dorian" and our very own Big Chris attempted to start a feud betwen the mighty crocs and the exiles, but when Hans and I decided to love and not fight, that fizzled out.

Ohh Mr. Badger, it didn't fizzle out, I'm allowing the silence from my side to affect him and really know that he should be worrying about this tournament. :bigwave:

And as we have been drawn in the same group, GROUP OF OPPORTUNITY, its going to be slightly interesting....Lovely Stuff !!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
On a footballing front, I believe a "John Dorian" and our very own Big Chris attempted to start a feud betwen the mighty crocs and the exiles, but when Hans and I decided to love and not fight, that fizzled out.

Please don't labour under the missaprehension that this will offer you any kind of immunity from being stacked though.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I would have thought that members of the two flairest teams in the tournament should form an alliance, not an argument:D

Funnily enough, looking at the fixtures, crocs V exiles is the final group A match, so some kind of underhand alliance, Germany V Austria stylee is definitely on the cards !!!

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Nah Thomas, no rivalry, just Hiney getting his kicks out of his daily assault on a random post from me! So, unless you're counting random old men persuing youngsters via the internet, with today's introduction of THREATS, then there is no rivalry.

Amused indifference would probably be a better description.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here