Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I have just packed my PICNIC and will be heading down to PP in about 30mins to greet the hordes of helpers eager to assist with the goals.

:thumbsup:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I woke up a few minutes ago. I have to ring Justin in a minute to make sure he actually gets up, hangover or no hangover :lolol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The first annual NSC Sixes has concluded, and I can announce that Crowhurst FC are our champions, beating sporting Bad Haircuts in the final.

I will post a full set of results in time, but first - to the bar.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I'd just like to say thanks to HKFC and to everyone involved (in whatever capacity) for making it a great day, and hopefully one which raised a good amount of money for a fantastic cause.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tom Stewart - Crocs results

Crocs 3 NSC 1
Crocs 2 Brazil of Brighton 0
Crocs 2 Albion in the Community 4
Crocs 1 Exiles 4
We gave a fairly solid account of ourselves i think, and added a few comedy moments as well.

And may i repeat what's already been said by Frutos, thanks to Simon and everyone who contributed. A cracking day:)

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I didn't stay for the final...i assume Crowhurst were victorious? Or did the REMF side cause the shock of the tournament?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
haha !! so it was u supaseagull that came for the gel.... u big girl !!:jester:

Anyone know what happened to the fella who needed the ambulance called, is he actually ok ? :thumbsup:

I ended up with sunburnt arms, DESPITE bringing a bottle of suncream !! :dunce:

Crowhurst were victorious, 4-1 in the final, although by this stage, there was a lot of tired feet out on the pitch.

Exiles F.C managed to pull off a 4-1 TROUNCING of the Crocs F.C ;) :thumbsup: :jester: however, Damanclay almost kicked my leg off !! ;) Still bagged a goal though !!! :jester:

Lastly, what a superb day. To everyone that went, turned up, supported the teams, everyone that refereed well done !!! You made a good day, a fantastic day, and one that whoever was unfortunate to miss out really did miss an absolute CRACKER !!!

And FINALLY to SIMON a.k.a Hans Kraay Fan Club, well done, you have surpassed all expectations, and have surely got to be already planning next years sequel !!!! :clap2::clap2:

David A.K.A John Dorian

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
haha !! so it was u supaseagull that came for the gel.... u big girl !!

Anyone know what happened to the fella who needed the ambulance called, is he actually ok ?

I ended up with sunburnt arms, DESPITE bringing a bottle of suncream !!
Crowhurst were victorious, 4-1 in the final, although by this stage, there was a lot of tired feet out on the pitch.

Exiles F.C managed to pull off a 4-1 TROUNCING of the Crocs F.C ;) :thumbsup: :jester: however, Damanclay almost kicked my leg off !! ;) Still bagged a goal though !!!

Lastly, what a superb day. To everyone that went, turned up, supported the teams, everyone that refereed well done !!! You made a good day, a fantastic day, and one that whoever was unfortunate to miss out really did miss an absolute CRACKER !!!

And FINALLY to SIMON a.k.a Hans Kraay Fan Club, well done, you have surpassed all expectations, and have surely got to be already planning next years sequel !!!! :clap2::clap2:

David A.K.A John Dorian

Well said JD.

...my hand DOES really hurt tho :(

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Sorry JD but I did warn you id let you know I was there! :lolol: Most enjoyable day and well done HKFC for arranging it.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Big Thanks To HKFC..

Mate, you done really well getting everybody together, and totally organised - Great Stuff.
:thumbsup:

Just like to say that somewhere earlier in the 19 pages of gumpf, you said you were probably the oldest team, consisting of mainly...ooo mid to late 20 year olds..
With an average age of 34, we comfortably beat you...that's about all we beat mind you..! :lol:

What happened with the raffle ? All prizes claimed, or do i need to search around for my tix ?
Also hope BHA SC cleared up their mess afterwards... i know we did :angel:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
The Crowhurst lad who went off to the hospital had a nasty cut to his leg. He rang Timbo at the pub after to say that he was all patched up and ready to be collected, so nothing too serious fortunately.

Thanks to everybody for turning out, to everyone who reffed, especially Kev who refferd loads, to Ben and BoF and JD, etc for taking the goals down, to Crowhurst for being magnanimous winners, to Sam for buying me a pint, to Carl for selling raffle tickets, to BoF for doing the kids penalties, and anyone I've forgotten.

We raised about £350, £120 of which has gone to No Boundaries and the rest of which will go to the REMF.

I thoroughly enjoyed the day despite being forced to go in goal as our keeper didn't show up. I wish JD had cracked open that suncream though - my head now looks like a ginger tomato!

Gonna settle down now and pile into the Malt Whisky that me 6 year old won in the raffle!

Cheers all

Simon

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
A humongous thank you to Simon for organising what was a throughly enjoyable day. Good football, good weather and good company.

I, too, have suffered from the somewhat unexpected sunshine and my face would not look out of place in a snooker triangle.

Thanks also to everyone that put money into the venture and managed to raise £120 for No Boundaries, which will go a long way to making some very poor children happier. Les Biehn for his sterling work flogging raffle tickets and Mrs C for lending the goalposts(?).

Hans, we are not worthy. :bowdown:

Only two bloopers between the posts today, so things are looking up!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
HKFC, it was without doubt the best tournament we've been to. It was obviously great to clean up but I seriously thought you had us in the semi final!

Great to hear a decent sum was raised as well. To raise that amount and ensure everyone had such a good day is some achievement. All day was played in a good spirit. Good refereeing Kev btw.

Well done to everyone who contributed in any way but most of all HKFC. You Sir, are a legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here