Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
That's very kind of you Mr Punk - I'm sure all the teams will appreciate it.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Obviously refreshments are your own reponsibility.

I will be bringing a cool box myself, with food and cold drinks.....possibly even a beer or two.

If you can't be arsed then Andy Rollings cafe is right by the pitches, for all your sausage roll, drinks and ice-cream needs!

One plea to everyone; we MUST leave the area and changing rooms free of litter afterwards, or I will lose a deposit which will come straight out of the profits that should be going to good causes.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Good point Mr Badger. The draw will be made as soon as I know the last team-names from justin and BoF, or at the latest next week.

I'm hoping to get Heidi Klum and Claudia Schiffer to pull out the numbers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
What you need are proven footballers, who will reflect the skill, spirit, and flair that will be the trademark of this tournament. May I suggest Bjorn Otto Bragstad, and Vegard Heggem

is that some sort of sick joke?

personally, i would of gone for cobi jones and dhmitri kharine

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Clearly Andres Limpar and Jan Aage Fjortoft are the correct choices in this situation.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I've pm'd you our tournament winning side Simon. At the beginning it says each side shalll provide a ref. We have two qualified refs so can we share our refereeing duties?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Each team will need to ref two matches in the opposite group. I'm assuming you will pick 'volunteers'! I'm not bothered what qualifications they have, so long as they're fair.

Completely irrelevantly, I KNOW Anders Limpar. He's got my coat.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
MARVELLOUS!:clap2::clap2:

I can add to the controversy caused at the 'Tony Yeboah - Jesus Christ challenge 5-a-side' tournament with my IMMACULATE decision making and my 'Rio Ferdinand-esque' concentration levels!:thumbsup:

you were a wank ref, arguably the worst there - at least simpson had the balls to make a decision. and before you bleat out the rubbish speal about him costing you, good times dont rely on refereeing decisions, they win the match regardless. it just proved how SHIT the diamonds are :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
As per my new thread, we are now a team short, due to the late withdrawal of 'Steaming Kettles'.

Any takers?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here