Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Are you not a CROC Mr. Hoggy? If so, I've had your list for weeks, though I'm waiting to hear if you are drafting in a replacement for Mr.McCarthy.

But in answer to your impertinent question.....

I want the names, so that they can be listed in the event program that I am producing. If you don't want your teams names in it, don't send me them, and I'll just put 'no squadlist available'. See if I give a flying f***!

I suppose I could leave the printing of the programs a little bit later, though I was trying to leave the last week or so clear for the following list;

Confirm pitch bookings with Council
Confirm delivery of goals
Confirm insurance
Collect team kit
Collect match balls
Buy ref's whistles
Collate raffle prizes
Produce white-boards for results / tables
Chase up trophies, which still haven't arrived
Confirm prizes for penalty shoot-out
Confirm availibilty of bibs
Borrow First Aid Bag
Arrange to borrow trestle table

I'm sure I'll get it all done, without my boss noticing that I'm not concentrating fully on my full time job or my wife complaining that I'm ignoring her or the kids.

If for you however, typing 8 names is too much trouble, then never mind.

Best regards

Simon

fair enough you wish to produce a matchday programme, but as i said, this will undoubtably prove inaccurate as one of the 90 players will for whatever reason will be unable to play on the day, what happens then? can you make changes? or can only registered players play? or is the team sheet for the sheer reason of producing a programme? in which case anyone can be drafted into the team any time up to the tournament?

although it seems like a lot of questions, in essence it is just one, yes I am part of the Crocs, and although you have our team sheet, and yes, mccarthy will not be present, we have got a couple of others who we would like to replace, as the team has risen the bar for its squad!

Potter will be making the announcement imminently.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
fair enough you wish to produce a matchday programme, but as i said, this will undoubtably prove inaccurate as one of the 90 players will for whatever reason will be unable to play on the day, what happens then? can you make changes? or can only registered players play? or is the team sheet for the sheer reason of producing a programme? in which case anyone can be drafted into the team any time up to the tournament?

although it seems like a lot of questions, in essence it is just one, yes I am part of the Crocs, and although you have our team sheet, and yes, mccarthy will not be present, we have got a couple of others who we would like to replace, as the team has risen the bar for its squad!

Potter will be making the announcement imminently.

Yes, its just for the program. there's no 'registration' or anything like that. I'm not FIFA.

I'm sure one or two names will change, that's inevitable, but seeings how most of the sides have had about three months to think about it, you'd think people would have a reasonably good idea of their squads two weeks from the event.

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Yes, its just for the program. there's no 'registration' or anything like that. I'm not FIFA.

I'm sure one or two names will change, that's inevitable, but seeings how most of the sides have had about three months to think about it, you'd think people would have a reasonably good idea of their squads two weeks from the event.

you'd think so, but there has been an unreal shake-up at the crocs head quarters!

i've heard there may be space for another team? is this true, i may be able to get one together?

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
what type of ball are we to use?

and what size are the goals?

just need to know so we can climatise during training sessions!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
8 teams are 100% there.
One has pulled out for sure and will hopefully be replaced by BHA Supporters Club FC [El Turi]
There is one other team that is wavering a little and might possibly bale out or at least need half a team of re-inforcements.

If either El Turi or the nameless waverers fall short I will be sure to let you know.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
what type of ball are we to use?

and what size are the goals?

just need to know so we can climatise during training sessions!

I actually don't know about the goals! They are being supplied by Mrs Coach. I will check with her.

Balls will be size 5, standard footballs.

PS. Training sessions of any kind are totally against the spirit of the competition!
Team drinking / bonding* sessions are acceptable.

*That's bondING, not bondAGE, before 'Your Mumma' get all excited.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
We can definitely get a team together. We'll be wearing the BHA home shirt from a couple of seasons ago (Argentina style). Any more info needed?

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Simon,

I neglected to tell you that I am a referee and so have 2 or 3 whistles knocking about if you so require them. Just saves you having to PURCHASE them...

lemme know,

JD

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
6 foot 6 ish! Out of curiosity do you possess any pace?

:laugh: Well, i'm 6"3ish but seeing as we're playing in small goals I won't need to beat you for height to head the winning goal in the final sending the Exiles fans crazy will I....

I'm not bad for pace, can sprint when required...r u a guy butters kind of defender then ? or a bit like JT ?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
We can definitely get a team together. We'll be wearing the BHA home shirt from a couple of seasons ago (Argentina style). Any more info needed?

I love you.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard.

pm me A squad list in the next week or so if possible - for the program. Also a one-line 'tag-line' for your team.
Pay me the money on the day, so nothing else to do right now.

Thanks again.

Simon

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Simon,

I neglected to tell you that I am a referee and so have 2 or 3 whistles knocking about if you so require them. Just saves you having to PURCHASE them...

lemme know,

JD

It's okay - I have invested £2.97 of my very own money for three top quality whistles from Asda's sports department.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
I love you.:thumbsup:

Welcome aboard.

pm me A squad list in the next week or so if possible - for the program. Also a one-line 'tag-line' for your team.
Pay me the money on the day, so nothing else to do right now.

Thanks again.

Simon

Will do after training on Sunday as we'll have to sort out which 9 of us are going to go along. Although we've been known to have only10 players on many an occasion for 11 a side games so it shouldn't be a problem!

Happy to be of assistance!

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
:laugh: Well, i'm 6"3ish but seeing as we're playing in small goals I won't need to beat you for height to head the winning goal in the final sending the Exiles fans crazy will I....

I'm not bad for pace, can sprint when required...r u a guy butters kind of defender then ? or a bit like JT ?

Well im not quite as old as Butters but do have a similar level of pace, I will read the game pretty well though and have someone pacey along side me just in case you get past! Unlikley though :p

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here