Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Hoggy

Controversial!
Sep 28, 2006
BN1
Well im not quite as old as Butters but do have a similar level of pace, I will read the game pretty well though and have someone pacey along side me just in case you get past! Unlikley though :p

Kaney does 100m in 11.2 seconds! there is no worry for pace!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
i am a mean sweeper, nothing gets past, so we will win the first two then play for two draws to secure our progress!

And with

Clayton
Clayton Potter
Rumble Kane
Witham

those points are in the bag of course:ascarf:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
of course, all there is to decide, is what colour will we wear?

anything not blue and white will prevent having to wear bibs!

All going well we shall line up in the Hamsters yellow kit

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
your mumma has lost two key players due to a spanking swingers holiday in greece! with depleated numbers we may not be at our best considering it is also the day after my 21st

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
your mumma has lost two key players due to a spanking swingers holiday in greece! with depleated numbers we may not be at our best considering it is also the day after my 21st

You still have 8, in the list Les gave me yesterday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It seems to me that the Crocs, are taking this all a bit seriously, what with holding training sessions, and actually worrying about what their best team is.

I can't believe you'd leave Sam on the bench just because you have somebody better! Its totally against the spirit of the thing!

As an aside, the trophies have just been delivered. They're very nice but quite small! the medals are really nice though.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
It seems to me that the Crocs, are taking this all a bit seriously, what with holding training sessions, and actually worrying about what their best team is.

I can't believe you'd leave Sam on the bench just because you have somebody better! Its totally against the spirit of the thing!

We're not really!
The 'childish rambling' game you speak off is something that started LAST summer, and has been played 4 times.

As for naming our strongest starting line up - we are mearly trying to SCARE the opposition away!:jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here