Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Hello.

As time is drawing on, and I want to get on with the program, etc, I need the following from you all respectively;

El Turi; Croc's confirmed squad list. [colours; Yellow]

BoF; Confirmed team name, Squad list & Colours

justin; Confirmed team name & Squad list [colours; Blue shirts / White shorts]

Frutos; NSC Select confirmed squad list [colours; White shirts / Blue shorts]

Jaz; Steaming Kettles confirmed squad list & colours

Richie; Sporting BH's confirmed squad list & colours

Les; Your Mumma's confirmed squad list & colours

Timbo; Crowhurst FC's confirmed squad list [colours; Yellow shirts / Blue shorts & socks]

Rowdey; Rowdey's Reject's confirmed squad list & colours

Cheers

Simon

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Yes I do Chris.

Also Rowdey's team is 'REGENTS Rejects'

What can I say? It was late in the day and I was tired!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sporting Bad Haircuts is the REMF team. You'd have to check the squad with Richie, as I don't have it yet.

Cheers

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Clarification of a couple of points that have been asked by a few people;

Entry fee;
The entry fee is £50 per team, regardless of whether you have 6 players or 9. How you divide it amongst yourselves is up to you. Can one person from each team please pay up before 11am on the day. Once the matches start I want to enjoy the day myself and do not wish to be rushing about chasing up cash. I am not prepared to be collecting from individual players - pay up as a team please, thank you!

Footwear;
Rest assured, the weather IS going to improve by the end of the month!
NO STUDDED BOOTS WILL BE ALLOWED. Moulded boots or trainers please. SHINPADS ARE MANDATORY for ALL players.

Table position is decided by the following;
Goals For
Head to Head result.
If all those things are equal the two teams will have a penalty shoot out.

That's all for now

Cheers

Simon

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
yeh like the hard ground blades that adidas do. If you say that copa mundials are gonna be ok, I think the blades will be ok too however, they will kill the players feet on the hard ground :)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I just want everybody to have a lovely time, get along nicely, and refrain from leaving stud marks in each others legs!

Copa mondials are considered okay. Any studs / blades that are going to hurt your feet on hard ground are clearly not required, so should not be worn.

If anybody kicks me wearing anything harder than Dunlop Green Flash or Adidas Stan Smiths then I shall cry anyway.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
If you're planning to play football in Stan Smith's Mr. Fan Club, I'll be flabergasted !!! But also mildly impressed as you clearly have the talent and the confidence to play such attractive football in such heavy trainers !!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Whilst enjoying the 'Ginger Cannavaro' pretence, I am in reality more a centre half in the Doug Rougvie mould. Stan Smiths would not be appropriate, for my particular style of play, unless you hammered some nails through the soles.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
What happens if there's a colour clash? (sorry, it's probably already been covered in the 18 pages). There's more than one team in yellow. Do we need to bring a spare shirt, or does someone have coloured 'bib' things?

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
What happens if there's a colour clash? (sorry, it's probably already been covered in the 18 pages). There's more than one team in yellow. Do we need to bring a spare shirt, or does someone have coloured 'bib' things?

I believe bibs are being supplied, although HKFC may wish to confirm or deny this.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Timbo is indeed bringing two different sets of bibs, to cover such clashes, though the only clash so far is between Crocs and Crowhurst, and Crowhurst are also bringing a change strip.

There is no 'home' or 'away' team in each match. In the event of bibs being required, the losers of the toss of a coin will have to wear them.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Does anyone know if we'll have goals?!

What kind of a tin-pot competition do you think I'm running here Kevin?

I'm sure I've forgetten something minor, but it had crossed my mind that we might need GOALS!!!

As previously stated, they are being kindly provided and delivered to Preston Park on the day by Mrs Coach.:)

If you would like to turn up a little early on the day, you can help build them!

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
What kind of a tin-pot competition do you think I'm running here Kevin?

I'm sure I've forgetten something minor, but it had crossed my mind that we might need GOALS!!!

As previously stated, they are being kindly provided and delivered to Preston Park on the day by Mrs Coach.:)

If you would like to turn up a little early on the day, you can help build them!

Phew, you got me worried there for a second.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here