Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
hi boys sorry for not writing on here for a while i have been moving address. i think u have been kept up to date by sam we are entering a albion in the community team not too sure of a team name yet but we will be playing in our coachin gear which will be navy blue tops with white or blue shorts and socks. am i correct by saying it is a max of 9 players with roll on/off subs?

justin

Feb 2, 2007
Brighton
ok koolio will see you all there and as i said we will confirm our team name so the engraver can do his job on the trophy! lol :laugh:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Still waiting for team name and colours from BoF and Rowdey and Kettles [jaz?], plus colours from Sporting, amongst others....

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
???...........

:thumbsup:

it is EXACTLY like that!

the kit was designed after detailed negotiations with umbro, and the tight fitting yellow look was so that it become more difficult for opposition players to pull on our shirts. it also allows the hamsters and crocs players to show off their rip roaring, bulging muscles, as can be seen by the action going on in potters shorts in this picture:

trteam2.jpg

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
:thumbsup:

it is EXACTLY like that!

the kit was designed after detailed negotiations with umbro, and the tight fitting yellow look was so that it become more difficult for opposition players to pull on our shirts. it also allows the hamsters and crocs players to show off their rip roaring, bulging muscles, as can be seen by the action going on in potters shorts in this picture:

trteam2.jpg

Nice.

You are all very young, btw.

Our grey kit is much more manly, though.

The Exiles, yesterday [I am far right, at the back, with the glasses and bow tie];

Attachments

• Exiles.jpg
    Exiles.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 44

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I give you the Albion Mortgages Champions Trophy...

Attachments

• GLCUPA.jpg
    GLCUPA.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 45

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
Latest Breaking News.... Visit Skysports.co.uk/football....

27/06/2007- 11.41pm---

Exiles F.C Striker, John Dorian, told awaiting supporters and the media that he was delighted at the recent signing of established midfielder Chesney Christ. He followed up by stating that he has every faith in his manager, Hans Kraay Fan Club, and felt that the signing of Chesney Christ signalled the ambition and flair of the current manager. He also quashed rumours that he was unhappy that his manager had brought in another attacking player to the squad, adding that he felt that a good amount of depth in a team chasing the championship was good and that he was looking forward to working alongside the new signing, Mr. Christ claiming that working with a player of such experience can only be good for his own game in the long run leading up to the tournament.

When questioned about his chances in the forthcoming tournament, John Dorian stated that he felt "extremely confident" in a successful campaign for The Badgers, and happy that he was fortunate enough to sign up with manager Hans Kraay Fan Club, and that he felt that the squad was capable of showing this by bringing the trophy home.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here