Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
He's a feisty sort, my new signing Mr Dorian, isn't he?

I see him as our Craig Bellamy.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I can confirm that there will be a team representing the Albion In The Community coaching staff present at the tournament.

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
In the words of Mr Tubby Mondays "As long as everybody has a nice time, and football is the real winner"......

-lol.

In all seriousness timbo - most of the entries are just groups of mates or random middle aged men rather than 'proper' teams, so try to pick a squad that will go easy on us!!

;)No worries. We're just in the middle of organising our tournament and I really don't care who wins as long as everyone enjoys it!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
I will be refereeing you next season...so you have to be nice Timbo. By the way, do you run the A21 club. I think I met you at the Harrown Pub once, when I was the waiter there.

Not me mate. I used to go to away games with the A21 club but fortunately I never ran it! (fortunate for me but mostly for the other members).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
A statement from the Crocs lair:

To all my fellow Crocs, the crocite fans and soccer fans across the world

It was a deep sense of regret that I, Scott McCarthy, Crocs goalkeeper, have had to withdraw from this tournament. While I was as committed to the dream of lifting the NSC Challenge Trophy for the Crocs as much as any one else, and establishing my firm in the hierachy of the Albion through the medium of sport, it has unforunately had to see me withdraw

My reasons for this are many. They stem from proffesional fatigue from helping Hassocks Reserves lift the Badger Ales Sussex County League Reserve Challenge Cup, they stem from personal fatigue from my last 3 months backpacking across Norrth America, they stem from mental fatigue through Mark Potters moaning, and they stem from travel fatigue, in that my flight out of Canada is now on the 8th August to allow for the viewing of Toronto FC v LA Galaxy and the potential viewing of David Beckhams debut

For my abdsence I appolgose. Firstly, to my Croc team mates, who I feel I am letting down greatly. Secondly, to the tournament itself, for denying it of one of its most talented players. Thirdly, and most importantly of all, to the general footballing public, who have now been denied the chance to see one of the remaining three Crocs Galacticos

I would like to reassure the Crocites out there that I will be back and ready to continue my fine form that has seen us remain unbeaten against NSC thus far in the year of our challenge matches, and continue to be, according to the pundits "the most valuable player on the pitch thanks to his combination of match winnning saves"

Finnally, I would like to offer my thank and offer my congratulations to Hans Kray Fan Club for undertaking the task of undertaking this tournament. I have no doubt it will be a great success, and I can only hope he decides to organise another one next year, simply for the selfish reason that before my career is over I want to be able to tell my Grandchildren I took part in an NSC Challenge Tournament

While I am sure there will be individual winners on the day, I know that the only winner overal will be the game of soccer itself, and the charities we will be supporting through the days events. Best of luck to all teams, but particularly the Crocs

CROC CROC YELLOW ARMY!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Christ, for one scary moment there Scott, i thought it actually WASN'T going to somehow be my fault!:eek:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
gaylord.

mr. fan club, are we allowed to make amendments to the squadron post submission?

Of course.

No-one else has bothered to put theirs in yet, so it would be churlish to say no!
As long as I have everybody's line-ups by 13th July to give me time to print up the programs.

I also still need team colours, from everyone except yourselves [Yellow], Exiles [Silver-Grey] and NSC Select [White shirts / Blue shorts].

Also final confirmation of actual team name from a couple, marked '*' below.

1. Crocs
2. Exiles
3. Steaming Kettles
4. NSC Select
5. Sporting Bad Haircuts
6. Albion In The Community*
7. London geezers [Rowdey's mob]*
8. Yo Momma / Your Mumma [Les B]*
9. Brazil of Brighton? [BoF]*
10. Crowhurst FC

Cheers

Simon

PS to Scotty Mac; I am convinced that the tournament will be a great success, and that it will be repeated. Who organises next year's is a discussion for another day!!

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I expect that we, the Albion In The Community team, will be wearing our coaching kit, which is a dark blue. I'll have a better idea about that, what the team will be called and who is in our squad tomorrow.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I expect that we, the Albion In The Community team, will be wearing our coaching kit, which is a dark blue. I'll have a better idea about that, what the team will be called and who is in our squad tomorrow.

I thank thee.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I think, if we use the kit Brett has, we will also be in dark blue.

We are definitely Sporting Bad Haircuts.

When do you need the SQUAD list by?

By the 13th July at the latest please Richie, to give me time to print the programs up.

As a general request, does anybody have access to a set of training bibs, to cover kit clashes?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here