Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My playing days are well behind me, lazy and unfit, but I am happy to help with anything that doesn't require any effort. Do you still need a sponsor for one of the tropies?
Will I be able to get a beer in the cafe or should I bring my own.

Hi

Nice one, I certainly do need a sponsor for the Top Keeper trophy.

I'm not sure if Andy Rollings cafe is licensed. I'd bring your own - he'll do pretty well out of cokes, coffees and ice-creams anyway, with 90 blokes playing football all day 60 yards away.

Cheers

Simon

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
Thanks Hans.

Let me know how much etc. and I will sort something out. Not bothered about the naming thing, call it whatever you like. If you get a better sponsorship offer, take it, I wont be offended, and I will bung my cash in the raffle or something.

Cheers
Phil.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Thanks Hans.

Let me know how much etc. and I will sort something out. Not bothered about the naming thing, call it whatever you like. If you get a better sponsorship offer, take it, I wont be offended, and I will bung my cash in the raffle or something.

Cheers
Phil.

Ideally £20 if you can run to that Phil. It would be the 'Leonidas Top Keeper Trophy' and it would be HIGHLY prized by the winner!

You can send me a cheque - I'll pm you details if you are still up for it.

thanks

Simon

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i hate all you losers that use this f***ing website you are all shit heads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Back on track....

Just to move this thread back on track and away from Mrs Munfish's potty-mouth....

In breaking sponsorship news, I can now confirm that the trophies you all will be coveting, will be;

The Albion Mortgages Champions Trophy [sponsored by Hiney]
Wolfman's Golden Boot [sponsored by Mrs.Coach]
The Leonidas Top Goalkeeper Trophy [sponsored by Leonidas]
There will also be medals for the winning team and losing finalists.

Many, many thanks to the sponsors, and also to Brett who is providing a few prizes for the kids' penalty shoot-out.

Hiney:clap:
Mrs C:clap:
Leonidas:clap:
Brett:clap:

On the entries front, we need at least one more team. We have 7 confirmed and two pending which will hopefully come good. If anybody is interested let us know.

Cheers

Simon

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les what is the current team news?

Wadders in goal, Kemo and me at the back, Benidge holding in the middle, you and Kes pushing on. Realistically though we won't have positions because we will be playing total football.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
More importantly what will she be wearing?

Technically [or pedantically] you are wrong. It won't matter one bit what she's wearing if she's not even there, so I would say that is LESS important.

Carry on....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here