Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC Summer 6-a-side tournament

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
On the entries front, we need at least one more team. We have 7 confirmed and two pending which will hopefully come good. If anybody is interested let us know.

Cheers

Simon

I could bring a side along if you're still short. The only problem would be that they're not from NSC so to speak.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I could bring a side along if you're still short. The only problem would be that they're not from NSC so to speak.

Wouldn't worry about that, only munkfish and myself are from NSC for our team.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Hello Tim

As Les says, that won't be a problem at all. I think only 2 or 3 teams are totally NSC anyway, and at least one other, are not at all. Everybody's welcome.

In case you've not waded through the whole thread, its £50 entry per team for the whole day. Squad can be up to 9 players. There will be two groups of 5 teams so all teams will get at least 4 games.

First games KO at 11am so need everyone there for 10.30ish so we can start on time. Final KO at 4.20pm

If you team is definite then let me know - that would be great. I'll need your teamlist and shirt colour when you have it.

Cheers

Simon

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Oh, and that will be NINE teams confirmed. STILL waiting on confirmation from justin on whether the Albion Commumity Team are in. If anybody knows the lad, give him a smack and tell him to get his finger out and decide, while there's still time to find a replecement.

Thanks

Simon

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Ok Simon thats great. My players have been pestering me to enter more tournaments this summer. We've got our presentation night tonight so I'll let them all know then. Our team will be Crowhurst FC. www.crowhurstfc.co.uk

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Ok Simon thats great. My players have been pestering me to enter more tournaments this summer. We've got our presentation night tonight so I'll let them all know then. Our team will be Crowhurst FC. www.crowhurstfc.co.uk

People...we have our new favourites!

Timbo

Jul 5, 2003
Hassocks
Simon....

Crowhurst is a tiny little village outside hastings...no need to worry :dunce: Exiles all the way mate...

:clap2:

:bla::bla:

Crowhurst FC - Last 6 years.

3 League titles, 2 runners up, 4 Cup wins, 2 Cup runners up, Sussex Junior Cup Semi finalists & Quarter finalists.

Bring it on:wave:

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
STILL waiting on confirmation from justin on whether the Albion Commumity Team are in. If anybody knows the lad, give him a smack and tell him to get his finger out and decide, while there's still time to find a replecement.

Will do

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
:bla::bla:

Crowhurst FC - Last 6 years.

3 League titles, 2 runners up, 4 Cup wins, 2 Cup runners up, Sussex Junior Cup Semi finalists & Quarter finalists.

Bring it on:wave:

I will be refereeing you next season...so you have to be nice Timbo. By the way, do you run the A21 club. I think I met you at the Harrown Pub once, when I was the waiter there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
In the words of Mr Tubby Mondays "As long as everybody has a nice time, and football is the real winner"......

-lol.

In all seriousness timbo - most of the entries are just groups of mates or random middle aged men rather than 'proper' teams, so try to pick a squad that will go easy on us!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Are you any good Les ? Just ur at the back, im upfront....gettin a feel of the quality I'm up against u see !!

I'm slow, over weight, I can't head the ball, I've got practically no skill and my concentration is sometimes bad. This also describes my centre back partner, however the one thing we have got is both of us can pass fairly well and love to get stuck in.

John Dorian

Glass Case of EMOTION
I'm slow, over weight, I can't head the ball, I've got practically no skill and my concentration is sometimes bad. This also describes my centre back partner, however the one thing we have got is both of us can pass fairly well and love to get stuck in.

:cry::down: i'm in for a torrid time then !!! :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here