Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
Jamie Oliver was in the pub Friday night.

Market Porter

Or The Globe
Feb 14, 2008
South Walk
My daughter saw Gareth Barry at Drusilla's on Monday, Arshavin and Pavlyuchenko were there a few week's ago too. Mind you, she had no idea who they were even after other staff told her.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
My son and his g/f saw Fancy A Bum from Balls Of Steel down the seafront the other week. For some reason, son's g/f felt the urge to ask him if he was Fancy A Bum from Balls Of Steel. She also reports he's a right humourless git who does not take kindly to being asked if he's Fancy A Bum from Balls Of Steel :lol:

driller

my life my word
Oct 14, 2006
The posh bit
i had a jakuzzi in beverly hills hotel a few years back with michelle ryan - ex east ender and bionic woman. when she bent over to get out i saw a bit of nip

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Cozy Powell at a petrol station in Patcham (80's)

Frank Skinner in Kensington Gardens (He is very short)

Jonathon Ross on Brighton beach (He is very tall)

And sundry BHA players lushing it up around Btn/Hove

Tulip

May 3, 2008
Brighton
If we are doing famous people met (and not spotted) some include

McFly
Matt Goss
Natasha Bedingfield
Banarama
ABC
Heaven 17
T'Pau
Carol Decker
Alison Limerick
The Queen
Prince Phillip
Liberty X
Jon Digweed
Lee from Blue
Simon From Blue
Duncan from Blue
Same difference
Err - cant remember the others!

OzMike

Oct 2, 2006
Perth Australia
Have a habit of 'bumping into' some celebs.
Whilst rushing back to work one lunchtime, running across the level I bumped into and knocked over Lena Zavaroni, helped her up and apologised profusely.
She was filming one of those Summertime Special things for the BBC at the time and the big top was pitched on the level that week.
Whilst working on the speed boats on the Pier one summer during holidays, I was carrying a pile of wet suits etc. and not being very tall at the time could not see very well over them.
I bumped into Ronnie Corbett, who proceeded to call me lots of unpleasent names and threatened to set his minder on me, a bit much really as I was only 16.
Had a bit of trouble convincing Frankie Howard to get onto the boat one day and I ended up falling into the water when he decided to step out at last minute, he was very sorry and helped me out.
Frankie Howard must be one of the funniest people I have ever met, to him it seemed a way of life and not an act.

Brighton TID

Jul 24, 2005
Horsham
gc.jpg

Let me introduce, the very esteemed Gavin Campbell of That's Life fame -seen circa 1993, Gatwick Airport Arrival Lounge.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
I ended up a bit pissed round an old college friend's gaff last weekend, and one thing led to another, and with her not exactly being an oil-painting, I wish I'd seen this pic earlier, as the mental image would have got the job done :thumbsup:

attachment.php

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
I saw Russ Conway at Gatwick once.

We were waiting for the 1970 World Cup squad to arrive back in the UK.

f***ing hell how old are you.

i saw sarah lancashire at gatwick the other day puffing away outside. very attractive woman i must say surprised me in the flesh.

mind you airports should dilute your celebrity spot points by 50%.

i got quite pissed with david bellamy at gatwick a couple of years ago. very good company. on a trip to far east via dubai and asked him if he was getting off at dubai. no he replied indignantly theres no f***ing plants in dubai. a top man.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
some blonde bint from Hollyoaks was having lunch in Santiago restuarant on Brighton beach this afternoon.

According to the missus she played a character called Mandy. (nope, doesn't been anything to me either)

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
They were all out in Brighton this weekend: Gok Wan, walking past the Market in the Lanes on Saturday evening. One of the many ugly lager-enjoying Cockneys whose overall joyous chirpiness so characterises central Brighton of a sunny weekend bellowed "oi giss' some fashion advice" at him ("drink less" and "have you ever considered plastic surgery" would have been mine). And Ruby Wax in Kensington Gardens yesterday.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I saw Virgo at the marina on Friday night, with his blonde missus.

Played cricket yesterday against a Saaf London team, who included some no-mark Crystal Palace player, called Kieran Djilali, with a potty mouth and a mahoosive diamond ear-stud.

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Samuel L Jackson at Watford Junction railway station - t'was the day Palace played them up there and he was in the midst of some Palace fans.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here