Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I used to see Annika Rice, Lee Dixon, Garth Crooks, Ray Stubbs, Jamie Murray and others regularly when I lived in Barnes.

Neil Ruddock was sat at the table next to mine in the Porterhouse, Covent Garden, not too long ago. Looking very nouveau riche and fat.

Chester Drawers

Apr 15, 2004
Belair
A couple of years ago now, I saw Jordan and Peter Andre at the Uckfield Mcdonalds drive through. When I was about 15, I met Tony Blair at the Millennium Dome and shook his hand. :facepalm:

Saw Peter Andre at Waitrose in East Grinstead on Sunday with four very mincy looking "staff members". He's recently moved to Dormans Park apparently (didnt live in Withdean/Westdene or whatever very long..)

Saw Uncle Buck on Wednesday evening ... mind you I had arranged to meet him so he/I weren't too surprised:bigwave:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Neil Ruddock was sat at the table next to mine in the Porterhouse, Covent Garden, not too long ago. Looking very nouveau riche and fat.

Just "fat" would have sufficed :lolol:

desprateseagull

Jul 20, 2003
brighton, actually
carol barnes, late newsreader, answered the door when i did a delivery to her son.

one of the mcgann brothers, near seven dials.

many years ago- ray brookes (narrator for mr benn cartoons) - with his family, at king alfred tenpin bowling.

chris eubank- various places around brighton. but then who HASNT seen him?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Former prime ministerial paramour and egg-dodging Scouse Tory freakshow Edwina Currie, walking up the ramp to platforms 5-6 at East Croydon station yesterday. Far shorter than I'd have imagined and John Major's a pretty big guy. 4.2.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
carol barnes, late newsreader, answered the door when i did a delivery to her son.

one of the mcgann brothers, near seven dials.

many years ago- ray brookes (narrator for mr benn cartoons) - with his family, at king alfred tenpin bowling.

chris eubank- various places around brighton. but then who HASNT seen him?

I thought you meant Carol Barnes read the late news, but I see you actualy meant she's dead. I didn't know that.

happypig

Staring at the rude boys
May 23, 2009
Eastbourne
John Thaw on a train coming back from London.
Charlton Heston in New Road (he's a big feller)
Christopher Biggins in Shades. I was pissed and I seem to recall, to my chagrin, calling him a "fat old queen"
Frank Worthington, sat next to him for the whole of an american football game at Withdean.
Fern Britton in a camera shop in Bond street about 27 years ago (she was quite fit at the time)

SeagullRic

Jan 13, 2008
brighton
Superhans from Peep Show often pops into the cafe where I work. I've also seen Jim Smith up in Cumbria, in his lush Aston Martin

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Just got back of the hols and we had ...

... wait for it ....

Wes Brown
Kevin Phillips, and ....

Oh yes, Shane Ritchie!

Yes I know, it didn't do a great deal for me either but I still chose to tell you all, interesting?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I might have missed the football but I did have a triple whammy of celebs, spotting Kevin Spacey, Sir Peter Hall and Andrew Marr in one afternoon.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
I saw the bloke that plays/played (I don't watch it anymore!) PC Tony Stamp in the Bill, at the BP garage near Brooklands, East of Worthing.

Nigella's Cream Pie

Fingerlickin good
Apr 2, 2009
Up your alley
Rod Stewart on the kerb outside The Plaza Hotel, New York. Seemed to be having trouble so he asked the doorman if he could call him a cab, to which doorman said 'Certainly sir, you're a cab'. You had to be there ...

Walked past Barry Humpries in Noosa, Australia; didn't recognise him at first, without the Dame Edna tiara.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here