Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

D

Deleted User X18H

Blimey how can Joanne Lees be considered a celebrity.

She didn't murder Pete Falconio, Bradley Murdoch did, the Australian Courts said so.

Therefore it must be true.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Blimey how can Joanne Lees be considered a celebrity.

She didn't murder Pete Falconio, Bradley Murdoch did, the Australian Courts said so.

Therefore it must be true.

Thats her.

In Kensington Arcade.

She was'nt murdering anyone when I saw her though.

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
Liv Tyler - with baby in a pub at Sicklinghall (near Wetherby). I said to the wife......."that girl sitting there looks just like Liv Tyler". Carried on staring at her, thinking - remember reading that she had a baby, funny looking hubby wearing dark shades in a dark pub - hang on it bloomin well is Liv Tyler.

David O' Leary - same pub. Different time

Eddie Gray -then leeds asst manager. Pub just outside Wetherby. It was just after 9/11 and I mentioned to him that Brighton fans were having a auction to raise funds for REMF. Enquired whether it was possible to obtain a signed Leeds shirt (who were then top 4 Prem) He only did as much, a trainee popped around my house with said item. It raised £350. Top top bloke who went that extra mile.

Paris Hilton - filming on Miami Beach

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I forgot about his thread. I saw Ferry Corsten at the bar of the Ocean Drive Hotel in Ibiza. Miss Kittin was sunbathing about 5 metres away from me at E'stanyol as well.

In all fairness though, it's more of a surprise if you do NOT spot a DJ in Ibiza.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I saw the guy from Faithless in Ibiza Town about a month and a half ago. They were DJing at Space.

Mason suggested maybe we should say: Excuse me can you help me?

So when he says: yes what?

We can say: I can't get no sleep!

*coat*

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
This is a good thread but a few people miss the point and say well i was on jim'll fix it in 1978.

we need to know whats happening now. out there. its the heat you dont need to go to the dentists to read chaps.

i saw David Icke at T5 heathrow last week not in a strait jacket or fighting lizards or anything, just reading a paper like you or I.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I just went past Paddy Ashdown at lunchtime. I was walking with a female colleague, and as he went by i muttered "Pandy Pantsdown". My colleague, whilst gently scratching her thigh, said "No, it's just an itch." She's slightly hard of hearing.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
when did you see this superstar dj.

i saw gary clail at the zap.

in 1990.

Saturday 21st August (PM) 2010 for Miss Kittin. I cannot be exact about Mr Corsten but it was a few days before.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'll spell it out. YOU bleated "we need to know what is happening now."

YOU then went on to tell us about how YOU saw someone last week. A slight contradiction...as now is not last week.

It makes no odds to me when you saw David Icke.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
fair enough yes its far more interesting to mention a dj most people would not even recognise if they were COPULATING with him.

Who looks the more 'interesting?'

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    5.5 KB · Views: 77
  • Miss-Kittin_0.jpg
    Miss-Kittin_0.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 69

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here