Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

NSC celeb spotting thread

The Spanish

Aug 12, 2008
P
Kevin Rowland from Dexy's Midnight Runners walking down Baker Street, London last week.

was he dressed up as a bird or a bloke?

he was on robert elms a year or so back, he rang in the dexys competition elms was doing as no one had won it/bothered to ring in. was funny at the time.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Boris Johnson is a nice chap, very clever but incredibly random - he seems to want to change subject very often.

Mick McCarthy is nice too, which was a surprise because I thought he would be a twat! I sat next to Stuart Pierce at an England U-21 game recently. He watched the first half in the stand and went to the dugout for the second half.

Those are the only two (Boris and Mick) I have had chats with, oh and ex-PM's wife Sarah Brown who is very tall, but seemed very nice. Numerous sightings out and about that I can't be bothered to go into.

Last edited:

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Met Tony Hawk in Universal studios, gave me a signed poster. Bobby Z gave out the certificates at the end of every year at my Primary school as well.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
was he dressed up as a bird or a bloke?

he was on robert elms a year or so back, he rang in the dexys competition elms was doing as no one had won it/bothered to ring in. was funny at the time.

He looked more like a french mime artist.

Wearing a beret, and sporting an 'Errol Flynn' type moustache.

Brightonfan1983

Jul 5, 2003
UK
Denis Healey on a crowded train out of Victoria. He had a seat, we were standing next to him, in the aisle, waiting for the train to offload some of its passengers when it reached East Croydon.

Nothing very exceptional about this, except it probably wasn't wise (or very polite) to shout "SCUM!" across him, as the train passed a football stadium that is easily visible out of the window.

:lolol: :lolol:

wag chaser

Feb 18, 2009
A few years back was playing snooker in the castle club off Preston street.
Leant over to take a shot when the guy on the next table nudged me.
Was just about to give him some verbal until realising it was none other than Roger Daltrey and I was reduced to a jibbering wreck

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
Not an uncommon one in Brighton but saw Steve Coogan walking along near the lego shop a couple of weeks ago.
I wanted to ask him to smell my cheese but the missus stopped me :down:

Playing On The Grit

Twitter: @leighjcooper
Apr 2, 2008
Mike Reid walking along Worthing seafront looking like a tramp a couple of Saturdays ago (The ex dj, not the dead one).

A few years ago sitting in the quadrant I saw Gaz from Supergrass run across the road from one of the flats and into Bottoms Up (or whatever the offie next to Boots was called back then) in full beard and cardie get-up.

I used to go to Manchester a lot to see my girlfriend when she was at uni up there. We used to go to a club called South up there which played old soul and sixties classics and the dj on a friday night was Cain Dingle from Emmerdale Farm. Clint Boon dj'd on a Saturday night there too.

One Friday night Cain had a load of Emmerdale actors with him including Sammy Winward who is absolute Doris. I wanted to go chat with her but there was no way I could have resisted f***ing her in the mouth and making a mess on her face right there and then.

Coming back from Manchester I sat opposite Maggie O'Neill all the way back. I'd recently seen her in something on tv where Keith Barron nobbed her in a taxi and I couldn't stop picturing her with her norks out having them sucked on like on tv.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I saw Andy Rumble at the traffic lights last night going to the Sussex CCC game.

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Met Tony Hawk in Universal studios, gave me a signed poster. Bobby Z gave out the certificates at the end of every year at my Primary school as well.

Did he do an 'ollie' for you?

I met Premiership legend Dion Dublin when I went onto 606 radio show.

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I have had the pleasure of meeting Midge Ure, Maureen from Driving School and Winston from Eastenders in Lyme Regis in the past 18 months or so.

Winston was a cracking fellow and a great man to share a brandy alexander with.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Superhans from Peep Show walking around Fiveways all day every day pushing kids in pram back and forth

Spanish Seagulls

Nov 18, 2007
Ladbroke Grove
Sat along with a lovely looking blonde lady on a flight from London to Berlin a few years back. Got chatting to her as we were the only two in the business class front row of seats & thought to myself "I'm in here!" Anyway we disembarked & I wandered down to check out & through into the exit where I said goodbye & how lovely it was to have met her, "Likewise" she responded. The door I held open for her into the arrivals area where she was mobbed by an awaiting crowd. She turned to me & shrugged her shoulders.

Kate was Cate Blanchett.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here